PJay

Please list business still requiring masks to AVOID shopping at locally

Dollar General
Target
CVS
Walgreens
Ulta

Are all maintaining mask wearing according to WAPO

I encourage all others to boycott these businesses appealing to the Marxist virtue signaling and support freedom of choice and science

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was looking forward to joining a new community of interesting folks. Bubble burst.

Don't lie. You came on here saying that you were moving here from Houston and everyone was helpful and kind to you. Then you started attacking people and being ugly, THEN had the nerve to bitch and cry when someone gave it back to you.

People get what they're looking for on this forum - ALWAYS. So clearly you're looking for a fight and that is what you shall have.

So stop your whining.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The wife is taking our dog to Three Notch Vet this morning. It will be interesting to see she can go into the waiting area or if she will be called in through the side door when they are ready.
I am so looking forward to being able to take my animals to the vet and not have to go through the BS of sitting in the car and talking to vet on the phone.
Please post if she was allowed inside!

stgislander

PREMO Member
I am so looking forward to being able to take my animals to the vet and not have to go through the BS of sitting in the car and talking to vet on the phone.
Please post if she was allowed inside!
During our girl's last visit back in April, one of us was allowed in the exam room. My wife stayed outside while I helped our girl inside. (She was dehydrated and had difficulty walking.) I was masked the entire time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The wife is taking our dog to Three Notch Vet this morning. It will be interesting to see she can go into the waiting area or if she will be called in through the side door when they are ready.
Great place.

Used to take my Malamutes and Huskies there.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There was a vet there many years ago that I liked because she had the very same make/model/year/color Mazda B-2200 truck I had. And she was cute. Oh, and she was a good vet too.

HGMilstead

Don't lie. You came on here saying that you were moving here from Houston and everyone was helpful and kind to you. Then you started attacking people and being ugly, THEN had the nerve to bitch and cry when someone gave it back to you.

People get what they're looking for on this forum - ALWAYS. So clearly you're looking for a fight and that is what you shall have.

So stop your whining.
Yup. And after spending some time in the ICU yesterday my intent was to log back on here to say “thanks but due to health concerns I am delaying my job start at at Mary’s. Thanks for your help though.” I stumbled across a moron claiming a sign asking folks to wear a mask for “at risk associates” was an attempt to “guilt” him and others. The dumbfux who then defended this shite got the better of me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yup. And after spending some time in the ICU yesterday my intent was to log back on here to say “thanks but due to health concerns I am delaying my job start at at Mary’s. Thanks for your help though.” I stumbled across a moron claiming a sign asking folks to wear a mask for “at risk associates” was an attempt to “guilt” him and others. The dumbfux who then defended this shite got the better of me.

Having a different opinion of mask wearing does not make one a moron, especially given actual science and doing a little elementary school maffs on covid rates of infection.

Not to mention that anyone who is truly "at risk" should be home and not stocking store shelves at a Walmart. Especially with covid unemployment benefits so generous.

Our overlords started off with "wear the mask for your own protection". Americans said, "Yeah, I'm good." Overlords: "Then wear it to protect others." Americans: "Mmmmm....nope." Overlords: "Why do you want to kill my 90 year old mother?????"

So yeah, the mask signs are in fact an attempt to guilt people into submission. If you don't think so, that would be your opinion and you are certainly free to wear as many masks as make you comfortable. But those who refuse are not morons.

HGMilstead

Having a different opinion of mask wearing does not make one a moron, especially given actual science and doing a little elementary school maffs on covid rates of infection.

Not to mention that anyone who is truly "at risk" should be home and not stocking store shelves at a Walmart. Especially with covid unemployment benefits so generous.

Our overlords started off with "wear the mask for your own protection". Americans said, "Yeah, I'm good." Overlords: "Then wear it to protect others." Americans: "Mmmmm....nope." Overlords: "Why do you want to kill my 90 year old mother?????"

So yeah, the mask signs are in fact an attempt to guilt people into submission. If you don't think so, that would be your opinion and you are certainly free to wear as many masks as make you comfortable. But those who refuse are not morons.

your opinion is that signs are trying to guilt people. Good for you.

my opinion is that people who feel guilted by signs trying to inform them of others medical needs are morons.

my many many stays at the hospital over this past year and a half have shown me a lot. encountered lots of folks with varying issues and all during this insane pandemic.

I am honestly shocked that you or others need this spelled out but here goes: there are people who still need to work and contribute to their families but who are immunocompromised. taking other people — like them— into consideration is a good thing. Banishing them from work is not a good thing.

and for what, exactly? why are you and others just ignoring people like this? why are you getting butt hurt over signs telling you some employees may be high risk? why are you refusing to consider the difficult situation of others and insisting that they just stay home? all because of a fear of “fascist / Marxist government overreach” in being told to wear a piece of cloth over your face?

sure this is all a difference of opinion. right now my opinion is that folks with this mindset are childish, selfish, and/or too incompetent to be regarded as functioning members of society. I hope to god I am wrong.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
your opinion is that signs are trying to guilt people. Good for you.

my opinion is that people who feel guilted by signs trying to inform them of others medical needs are morons.

my many many stays at the hospital over this past year and a half have shown me a lot. encountered lots of folks with varying issues and all during this insane pandemic.

I am honestly shocked that you or others need this spelled out but here goes: there are people who still need to work and contribute to their families but who are immunocompromised. taking other people — like them— into consideration is a good thing. Banishing them from work is not a good thing.

and for what, exactly? why are you and others just ignoring people like this? why are you getting butt hurt over signs telling you some employees may be high risk? why are you refusing to consider the difficult situation of others and insisting that they just stay home? all because of a fear of “fascist / Marxist government overreach” in being told to wear a piece of cloth over your face?

sure this is all a difference of opinion. right now my opinion is that folks with this mindset are childish, selfish, and/or too incompetent to be regarded as functioning members of society. I hope to god I am wrong.
Were you concerned with these "immunocompromised" individuals BEFORE Covid? If so, did you wear a mask and insist others do so?

If not, why not? Why didn't you care about them then? Did they not still need to work, take care of their families then?

If you weren't concerned enough to be wearing a mask for the last thirty, forty or fifty years, why now? Diseases still existed back then.... Hong Kong Flu, H1N1, Ebola, SARS, every strain of infuenza.... What brought about your guilt for this bug?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
right now my opinion is that folks with this mindset are childish, selfish, and/or too incompetent to be regarded as functioning members of society. I hope to god I am wrong.

HGMilstead

Were you concerned with these "immunocompromised" individuals BEFORE Covid? If so, did you wear a mask and insist others do so?

If not, why not? Why didn't you care about them then? Did they not still need to work, take care of their families then?

If you weren't concerned enough to be wearing a mask for the last thirty, forty or fifty years, why now? Diseases still existed back then.... Hong Kong Flu, H1N1, Ebola, SARS, every strain of infuenza.... What brought about your guilt for this bug?

whenever I was in a place where I was asked to wear a mask because of these people, yes! How is this so hard?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's painful to have to point this out, but there has always - always - been buggies in our environment. Roughly 40,000 people die every year from seasonal flu and always have. Not covid, now, but the normal boring flu.

Immunocompromised people have always been at risk, so why do we have to mask up for them now? Were they not important before covid?

I am honestly shocked that you or others need this spelled out.

right now my opinion is that folks with this mindset are childish, selfish, and/or too incompetent to be regarded as functioning members of society.

Good for you, Special K. Your opinion has been duly noted. :yawn: