Mask Report

glhs837

Power with Control
When into Navy Federal today, asked the nice lady about masks out front she said nope, optional if you've been vaccinated. Even so during the time I was inside six to eight more people came and left and I was the only one without a mask.

Jayn2

I been into Giant and Target in California and Food Lion in Leonardtown, they all stopped enforcing the mask mandate. In fact the cashier in Target was also maskless...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I been into Giant and Target in California and Food Lion in Leonardtown, they all stopped enforcing the mask mandate. In fact the cashier in Target was also maskless...
Cashiers in Giant wore masks but the ones in Weis did not.

Scootboot

I was at Value City Furniture yesterday and the sign on the door said "We ask that you wear a mask to protect our at risk associates." So basically they are guilting you into wearing one. If you walk in without it that means you don't care about their "at risk" associates. How about your at risk associates get vaccinated. Yesterday in Waldorf everyone was wearing them in the few stores I went in.

glhs837

Power with Control
that pesky little hardware store in Ridge - only about 1 in 10 customers wearing a mask today. Not a single damn employee wearing one - you would think they would have learned their lesson by now!

I think you need to revamp the sign out front "Peskiest Lil' Harware Store in Maryland", maybe talk Dolly into coming to the signs unveiling....

Grumpy

zar

Theist
I have not been required to mask in any stores included some indicated on here. I think a little sexism / intimidation may be the case where minimum wage power trippers feel they can boss the ladies into wearing masks. I think because of my physical stature nobody has bothered approaching me

however if I’m ever approached I will let them know I do not own a mask and therefore can’t wear one

HGMilstead

I was at Value City Furniture yesterday and the sign on the door said "We ask that you wear a mask to protect our at risk associates." So basically they are guilting you into wearing one. If you walk in without it that means you don't care about their "at risk" associates. How about your at risk associates get vaccinated. Yesterday in Waldorf everyone was wearing them in the few stores I went in.

No. It is not a guilt trip. It is asking you to mask for the potential benefit of at risk associates.

This might include folks who take immunosuppressant drugs (and that make the development of antibodies less likely).

You just never know. Of course if you tried to imagine the concept of other people then, you know, you might inch closer to functioning as a decent human. But you go on being you, feeling your delicate snowflake feelings thinking a simple sign is a guilt trip.