Mask Report

mitzi

Bean Building - Can you say 'overreach'? I get that there is a higher probability of immuno-compromised or ill people, but they're taking it too far.

Not when they have an Oncologist in the building who treats cancer patients. They usually have little immunity.

The pens thing is just too much. Banks don't do this, and I'm not aware of any infection at any bank for using the same pen for hundreds of customers.
[/QUOTE]

Every time I've needed a pen at the drive-thru, they told me to keep it. No one said no masks in medical buildings.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not when they have an Oncologist in the building who treats cancer patients. They usually have little immunity.

The pens thing is just too much. Banks don't do this, and I'm not aware of any infection at any bank for using the same pen for hundreds of customers.

Every time I've needed a pen at the drive-thru, they told me to keep it. No one said no masks in medical buildings.
[/QUOTE]
Medical facilities are not exempt to the mask mandate. 👍

Kinnakeet

One of the Dyson gals was very sick with Covid, they almost lost her, and they're still not sure what the residual effects if the whole thing will be. I think they will be very cautious, requiring masks, for a LOOOOOONG time.
See mask dont do a dam thing

Kinnakeet

+1 on the shot & PE's comments. I know everyone has their own opinion (gawd, esp. in this place! :))...but, the gov't has made it clear that their approach to this thing is restrictions get lifted the more people get vaccinated. We only need to get MD to 70%..we are at 66% the last I checked.
I did the Pfizer too, which is what was available at Blue Crabs Stadium max-vax site, but glad to see it is available at most local drug stores now. After my 2nd shot, I felt just a little run-down (almost like a hangover) for the next morning, and I was fine by the afternoon.
If you have a personal reservation or medical reason why you might skip it, fine, but my 83 yr old step father got his shots, no problem. If any anti-vaxer's want to bitch at me about not wearing my mask anymore, they can suck it. I will comply a little while longer for individual businesses still requiring masks as a courtesy (Dyson's is a good example) as they work thru their own road map.
SG - for the computer stuff, if you are using a Windoze 10 machine, they have some anti-bad-guy stuff built in. I have a little "Windows Security" notification in the bottom right corner next to the time/date readout in the task bar. Make sure that stuff is up-to-date and also like PE's suggestions. It often takes a multi-tier approach..no one program seems to catch everything...
Ronald Reagan said this is what you dont want to hear
We are from the Govt' and we are here to help

Kinnakeet

CVS - masks still required. Put mine on because I needed my meds and needed something else so didn't do the drive thru.
WalMart- no mask, but most people had one on.
Lowes - no mask, but most had one on.

Not only were the majority wearing a mask, but I noticed people went WAY out of their way to avoid anyone without a mask, giving them WIDE berth.
Thats exactly what the Govt' wants to hear

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I might have missed it in this thread but has Giant Food lifted the mask mandate yet? Specifically the one in Lusby if known.