Mass Casualty @ Waukesha, Wisconsin holiday parade

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
immune - the state recommended 5 million and he went with that

pretty sad

I hope no stupid snowflake groups try and bail him out.
BLM may try, but Patrisse went and blew all that dough on that new mansion.

PJay

Now a child has passed away from his injuries. 8yrs.

ProLifePatriot

I can't believe they set bail for that POS. And as mentioned above, I'm sure the AntiBrains and Burn Loot Murder thugs will try and raise his bail. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Sorry Soros made an anonymous donation to his bail fund.

Hijinx

Tragic, I hope the ugly bastard is tortured in his cage. :mad:

They only do that to white people at DC jail.

No Bond for whites in DC either. Pelosi's law.

What kind of freaking country are we in where a black man can run down 25 or 30 people and kill 6 of them and get bail when tourists who strolled through the capitol---that they own---and be held and tortured in the DC jail with no bond.

Got damn this is bullsht of the highest order.

UglyBear

guess I've watched too many westerns but.. I long for the days when the men of the town went to the jail and took care of things........
Vigilantism happens when enough (not all, not majority, but enough) people feel that justice is not being done, and take it into their own hands.
What all those proggy DAs are doing is bringing that point closer. They just assume that they know better.

TPD

the poor dad
This story was NOT the top story on CNN or MSDNC During the 8pm hour. Not sure if they mentioned it later though.

Grumpy

This story was NOT the top story on CNN or MSDNC During the 8pm hour. Not sure if they mentioned it later though.
Saw some guy that had Jesse Watters on his show earlier today and he said he had gotten calls from his lib friends about CNN and MSNBC 'memoryholing' the story and they didn't understand why. Pretty much shows me that if it doesn't fit their narrative, it slides to obscurity.

herb749

Its probably because they feel talking about it more will get more people to think it was intentional and not random. Can't have even more angry white people.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I can't believe they set bail for that POS. And as mentioned above, I'm sure the AntiBrains and Burn Loot Murder thugs will try and raise his bail. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Sorry Soros made an anonymous donation to his bail fund.
No shetter here but there was actually a GoFundMe started for this azzhole. It is gone now but the fact that someone thought that anyone would even consider giving to "the cause" was on a fool's errand.

Hijinx

No shetter here but there was actually a GoFundMe started for this azzhole. It is gone now but the fact that someone thought that anyone would even consider giving to "the cause" was on a fool's errand.

I am not so sure. Some movie personality like Whoopi or Babs Streisand might have given a few bucks.
After all they are still trying to get Mumia Abu-Jamal (born Wesley Cook out of jail.

Hijinx

Why does he still have hair? He should be shaved bald. That mask needs to come off too.

Darrell Brooks appears to weep in court as he’s charged in Waukesha Christmas parade attack; 6th victim dies

If the sonofabitch is crying it's because he is caught.