Mass Casualty @ Waukesha, Wisconsin holiday parade

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

Mary Lemanski claims to be an acting student with the famed Second City comedy group

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne Sommerkamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Illinois Dem.......

One of the comments was about taking the family to visit Chicago 20 yrs ago, and how they will never go again.

When my son was just out of boot camp almost 20 yrs ago (good lord) and attending 'A' school in Great Lakes, my St Marys County boy loved getting on the train and going into Chicago. At least twice a week he would call us to fill us in on all the buildings he had seen that day.

Our world/country has really gone down hill in the last 20 years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BLM Activist on Waukesha: 'It Sounds Like the Revolution Has Started'

“I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y’all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know,” Mayes continued.
Waukesha authorities have yet to release a motive. Left-leaning media clowns are trying to say Brooks was “leaving another crime scene.” As if that makes it all right to run 45 people over.
Watch the video yourself and decide if it was intentional or not.
WARNING: GRAPHIC.

PJay

What’s with the math in his name? He probably is a dropout and couldn’t count past work if had to.

Explained here...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This publication was early to note and report Darrell’s ties to Black Lives Matter, and the fact that he used a vehicle to murder people in an act of vehicular jihad. Laura Loomer posted that the suspect was likely a black Muslim, and now we can exclusively confirm that Darrell Brooks is a supporter of The Five Percent Nation, otherwise known as the Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE or NOGE), a sub-sect of Nation of Islam (NOI).

The Five Percent Nation is a black nationalist movement influenced by Islam. Members of the group call themselves “Allah’s Five Percenters”. The Fiver Percent Nation preaches black supremacy and teaches that black people are the original inhabitants of planet earth, and that the white man is an evil devil.

The term “Five Percenter” comes from the “five percent” who are described in Nation of Islam in their “Lost-Found Muslim Leason No.2”.

I would NOT call this guy a Muslim in the Middle Eastern Understanding of Islam and Muslims

UglyBear

Explained here...

The statement sounds like a copy-and-paste of Islam, communism, and several other world-domination ideologies. Super fun nice people.

You know, it has been documented and verified that “my people” at the time, KGB, have been financing and organizing this kind of crud in the US and other Western countries. Without any real reason, just to stir stuff up and destabilize their opponent.

UglyBear

I would NOT call this guy a Muslim in the Middle Eastern Understanding of Islam and Muslims
I had a friend in college, a super pious Afghani guy. As nice a man as could be, we shared tea and sweets.
He took a class on American Islam, most of which was study of the Nation of Islam. When we asked him about it, took a while, because he didn’t want to say anything negative. But in the end he said it’s pure BS and has nothing to do with traditional Islam.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
One of the comments was about taking the family to visit Chicago 20 yrs ago, and how they will never go again.
We lived in northern Illinois for 16 1/2 years (early 96 to late 12) about 90 miles NW of the city.

We averaged going in maybe once or twice a year. Half of those was to use O'Hare or Midway airport, but we did switch to Madison or Milwaukee later. Most of the rest were me visiting friends I had made, but they moved out of the city to a farm house in a more rural setting, switched visits to there. Did go into the museums once or twice and 1 baseball game.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail
Brooks was out on a $1,000 bond after running over the mother of his child earlier this month

WingsOfGold

I had a friend in college, a super pious Afghani guy. As nice a man as could be, we shared tea and sweets.
He took a class on American Islam, most of which was study of the Nation of Islam. When we asked him about it, took a while, because he didn’t want to say anything negative. But in the end he said it’s pure BS and has nothing to do with traditional Islam.
You mean Farakooks spaceship is bullshit??? o_O

Dakota

~~~~~~~
5 million dollar bond set

also mentioned a 6th death but it wasn't part of the hearing paperwork - 2 detectives who were there said they believed this to be intentional.

(6) Facebook

I find it utterly amazing that judges don't just flat out say NO BOND anymore - apparently it has something to do with new bond laws and JRA (justice reinvestment act that I hate to death)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
5 million dollar bond set

also mentioned a 6th death but it wasn't part of the hearing paperwork - 2 detectives who were there said they believed this to be intentional.

(6) Facebook

I find it utterly amazing that judges don't just flat out say NO BOND anymore - apparently it has something to do with new bond laws and JRA (justice reinvestment act that I hate to death)
Can the judge be sued or are they immune?