McKay is a sore loser

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
smoothmarine187 said:
It was some crap about him being framed.........or he didn't do it.......or something like that.
I met his son the day before I heard about him getting busted. He seemed cool as hell. I haven't seen him since

itsbob

I bowl overhand
On April 1, a Detective from the Bureau of Criminal Investigations located Eric T. McKay, 20 of Hollywood, and served him with a District Court Criminal Summons. McKay is the son of St. Mary's County Commissioner President, Tommy McKay.

Police alledge McKay's son, assisted by a codefendant, utilized a computer and color printer to reproduce United States Currency.

The Bureau of Criminal Investigations, along with Agents from the Untied States Secret Service executed a Search and Seizure Warrant on the Suspect's home and removed several items to include computers, printers and an ipod.

After a review of the electronic equipment had been conducted by the Untied States Secret Service Forensic Lab criminal charges were levied.

Eric McKay was charged with Manufacturing/Counterfeit US currency, illegal images of US currency, possession of currency and uttering a false document. He is currently awaiting a hearing in the District Court.

McKay got Community Service..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
smoothmarine187 said:
It was some crap about him being framed.........or he didn't do it.......or something like that.
They used HIS computer, HIS printer.. etc.. etc.. That's one hell of a frame up..

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
itsbob said:
On April 1, a Detective from the Bureau of Criminal Investigations located Eric T. McKay, 20 of Hollywood, and served him with a District Court Criminal Summons. McKay is the son of St. Mary's County Commissioner President, Tommy McKay.

Police alledge McKay's son, assisted by a codefendant, utilized a computer and color printer to reproduce United States Currency.

The Bureau of Criminal Investigations, along with Agents from the Untied States Secret Service executed a Search and Seizure Warrant on the Suspect's home and removed several items to include computers, printers and an ipod.

After a review of the electronic equipment had been conducted by the Untied States Secret Service Forensic Lab criminal charges were levied.

Eric McKay was charged with Manufacturing/Counterfeit US currency, illegal images of US currency, possession of currency and uttering a false document. He is currently awaiting a hearing in the District Court.

McKay got Community Service..
He's f****d!

male20674

McKay

The funniest part is that mckay's son was reported by the drug dealer who sold him the coke he used the fake money to buy. Its probably safer for Eric mckay to be out on community service because the guy who sold him the coke got 6 yrs for other charges.

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
male20674 said:
The funniest part is that mckay's son was reported by the drug dealer who sold him the coke he used the fake money to buy. Its probably safer for Eric mckay to be out on community service because the guy who sold him the coke got 6 yrs for other charges.
That is funny and also why he probably received community service

pinky29

Sadly you're all mistaken. Larry Adkins was busted for using the counterfeit money to purchase drugs, when the drug dealers were caught with the money. Not Eric McKay.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pinky29 said:
Sadly you're all mistaken. Larry Adkins was busted for using the counterfeit money to purchase drugs, when the drug dealers were caught with the money. Not Eric McKay.
.. and where was this counterfeit money manufactured??

MMDad

Lem Putt
pinky29 said:
It's amazing what Daddy's money bought Eric out of, isn't it?

Eric's charges:
Statute: CR.8.604Description:CURRENCY:MANUFACTURE/COUNTERFEIT
Statute: 27.44.(b)Description:UTTERING FALSE DOCUMENT
Statute: CR.8.604Description:CURRENCY:MAKE IMAGE
Statute: CR.8.604.1Description:pOSSESS/ISSUE FORGED CURRENCY

Last edited:
How is THIS Dyson's fault...:rolleyes:

The Dyson campaign used two issues against him, McKay said — the failed state deal to sell 836 acres off Indian Bridge Road to Willard Hackerman, a Baltimore philanthropist and developer, and a counterfeiting charge against his son, which was eventually shelved.

The secret arrangement between the Ehrlich administration to sell Hackerman the land in St. Mary’s for the same price the state paid for it was called off after the terms of the deal became public. Hackerman offered to donate some of the property as a site for schools. He would have received millions of dollars in tax breaks while building some homes overlooking St. Mary’s Lake.

‘‘Even today people see my son as guilty of some illegal action,” he said of the counterfeiting charge. ‘‘He didn’t get off because he was my son, he got off because he wasn’t guilty.”

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
pinky29 said:
Bullsh*t. I know who both of these little pieces of feces are and they were both guilty as sin. The only reason that Adkins got off too was because he showed up to talk to McKay's buddy Fritz with a reporter in tow. He said he wanted the same deal as McKay or he was going to tell the real story.

My only hope is that the coke dealer beats the snot out of both of them when he gets out of the clink.

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
itsbob said:
Apparently the new county paper is a McKay enterprise..

yes, The County Times is owned by Tommy's daddy... did some work with it, in the very beginning during the brainstorm process and then poof, I was outta the loop and the paper was out and about... kinda felt poed... but oh well, that's how the cookie cumbles... on a related topic, the paper sucks...

Steve

Enjoying life!
Tonio said:
To quote "Beetlejuice," the paper looks and reads like stereo instructions.

I stack it for fire-starting paper. That's the McKay's giving back!

BTW, Giant and Food Lion have much better grab-and-go selections. :biggrin: