Media Corruption

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden, An American Autocrat (According To The New York Times)

The left seems increasingly resigned to the fact that Donald Trump could defeat Joe Biden in a rematch this November. So much so that it is busy speculating about the hellscape Trump II will unleash.

He will destroy democracy. He will rule as an authoritarian. And so forth.

The New York Times took another stab at it Thursday in its daily email newsletter, The Morning.

David Leonhardt, who runs the newsletter, says that a good way to understand how Trump might govern in a second term is to look at his “affinity” for Viktor Orban, the conservative prime minister of Hungary, who has become the bête noire of the left.

So, Leonhardt does what journalists always do when they are trying to understand something: they talk to other journalists. In this case, the Times’ Central and Eastern Europe bureau chief Andrew Higgins.

Leonhardt’s first question to Higgins sets the tone for the rest of the newsletter: People often describe Orban as autocratic. But he’s not a ruler who jails or kills his opponents. Can you describe how he suppresses dissent?

The point is to scare readers about what Trump will do if he wins in November.

We can’t say whether Higgins’ portrayal of Orban is accurate — we doubt it’s even close to the mark. But we noticed something in Higgins’ answers. All his attempts to define Orban as an autocratic ruler apply to President Joe Biden, not Trump.

So, as an experiment, we swapped the names from Orban to Biden and replaced other references. We were struck by the results.

But judge for yourselves. Here is Thursday’s The Morning newsletter, updated. (All of our changes to the original are indicated in bold.)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Trump supporters respond to Charles Barkley’s unhinged slam: ‘I heard he was looking for me’

Fresh off threatening to punch black Trump supporters in the face, Charles Barkley doubled down, calling any black person who wears Trump mugshot merchandise “a freakin’ idiot.”

Barkley takes issue with former President Trump comparing his legal and political plight with that of black individuals in America. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a fan of Trump, who he refers to as a “white billionaire” who is “asinine” and “stupid.” He made his clarifying comments on Wednesday’s edition of “King Charles” on CNN.

On Saturday, the basketball star bluntly stated, “If I see a black person walking around with a Trump mugshot, I’m gonna punch him in the face.”

His cohort, Gayle King, tied herself into a pretzel attempting to make it clear that Barkley did not really intend to punch anyone in the face and that his remarks over the weekend that went viral were hyperbole. Barkley admitted he wouldn’t hit a stranger but it didn’t stop him from saying what he really felt, gleefully disparaging black voters for supporting Trump.

herb749

Black Trump supporters respond to Charles Barkley’s unhinged slam: ‘I heard he was looking for me’

Fresh off threatening to punch black Trump supporters in the face, Charles Barkley doubled down, calling any black person who wears Trump mugshot merchandise “a freakin’ idiot.”

Barkley takes issue with former President Trump comparing his legal and political plight with that of black individuals in America. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a fan of Trump, who he refers to as a “white billionaire” who is “asinine” and “stupid.” He made his clarifying comments on Wednesday’s edition of “King Charles” on CNN.

On Saturday, the basketball star bluntly stated, “If I see a black person walking around with a Trump mugshot, I’m gonna punch him in the face.”

His cohort, Gayle King, tied herself into a pretzel attempting to make it clear that Barkley did not really intend to punch anyone in the face and that his remarks over the weekend that went viral were hyperbole. Barkley admitted he wouldn’t hit a stranger but it didn’t stop him from saying what he really felt, gleefully disparaging black voters for supporting Trump.

And he will still vote for the democrats.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ana Kasperian DESTROYS MSNBC And AOC For MOCKING Voters Concerned About Illegals And Border Crisis!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to Sameer Khan if you find the girl next door attractive YOU ARE GAY

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
GIVtWHOXwAAmd9g.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberal Media Anchor DESTROYED After Ambushing And Shaming Republican Woman For Supporting Trump!​

George Stephanopoulos Lies About Trump and ‘Rape’

CLAIM: ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos claimed that former President Donald was “found liable for rape by a jury.”

VERDICT: FALSE. A jury in New York found that Trump was not liable for rape in a lawsuit brought by E. Jean Carroll.​

Stephanopoulos repeatedly claimed, as he interviewed Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC), that Trump had been found “liable” for “rape.” In fact, he was found not to be liable; he was found liable for “sexual abuse” and, later for defamation. There are problems with both of those verdicts, but even if Trump were liable (in a civil sense, not a criminal one, as Mace noted), the fact is that he was never found liable for rape. And it borders on defamation for Stephanopoulos to claim otherwise.

As Breitbart News reported last May:

A jury in New York found former President Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexual abuse and battery of writer E. Jean Carroll three decades ago, though not liable for rape, and awarded $5 million in civil damages against him.
The jury also found Trump defamed Ms. Carroll in his reactions to her lawsuit, which was encouraged by anti-Trump lawyer George Conway and backed by Democrat mega-donor Reid Hoffman, an associate of the late convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.

It is true that Judge Lewis A. Kaplan in the case said that Trump was found to have “raped” Carroll in the colloquial sense. But the judge’s claim was the subject of widespread criticism, and the jury specifically found Trump not liable.

It was Stephanopoulos who used the word “jury,” which makes his statement 100% false, not even defensible as a colloquial use of the term “rape” (as an apparent substitute for “sexual abuse”).

Mace pointed out that Stephanopoulous was trying to “shame” her by using her own experience as a rape survivor to say she should be ashamed to endorse Trump, who had been accused of rape. In that context, his lie was even worse.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Welker Lets Adam Schiff Answer at Length, But Lindsey Graham Gets the But! But! But!

It's clear that NBC Meet the Press host Kristen Welker has two modes of operation: Democrats get polite questioning, often about internal party matters, while Republicans get hammered with rough questions and predictably interrupted with bickering. There was a dramatic contrast on Sunday between Welker's polite approach to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and her incessant bickering with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

I'll throw some math in. Schiff received six questions in his interview, and he spoke for 827 words. That's about 138 words per answer. He had no reason to fear Welker jumping in. Here's the agenda of questions, which is like two Democrats chatting:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to Sameer Khan if you find the girl next door attractive YOU ARE GAY

This Lebanese Chick Trashing American Women Must Be DESPERATE for Engagement Because WOOF What an Idiot

This next post though, this one is my favorite.

If Lebanese women are literally perfect then why is she on Twitter begging for attention? That doesn't seem all that perfect to me.

And on and on and on she went. I can't bring myself to include her entire thread because it's just a desperate ploy for attention. Honestly, I almost didn't even write about her because I didn't want to give her any more attention but this sort of ridiculousness is what Twitchy was MADE for.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump Deranged Actor Writes INSANE Article Of Trump Recruiting MILLIONS Of Proud Boys To DEPORT ALL​

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's really disappointing. Obviously Sir Charles got his marching orders, cashed that check, and will now be reciting the approved party rhetoric.

I'm sorry to hear that.

So anyway, to the Dembots getting all a'twitter and vapored because of "MAGA violence :drama: " - yeah, **** you people. NOBODY has suffered more death threats and threats of violence in this country than Donald Trump and the people who support him.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That's really disappointing. Obviously Sir Charles got his marching orders, cashed that check, and will now be reciting the approved party rhetoric.

I'm sorry to hear that.

So anyway, to the Dembots getting all a'twitter and vapored because of "MAGA violence :drama: " - yeah, **** you people. NOBODY has suffered more death threats and threats of violence in this country than Donald Trump and the people who support him.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE WRITER & ENTIRE DEADSPIN STAFF FIRED After Chiefs Fans Sues Outlet Accusing Him Of Racism!​

Last edited: