Media Corruption

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Woke Democrats CRY Islamophobia Over CNN DESTROYING Ilhan Omar As Israel REJECTS Biden's Ceasefire!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woke Democrats CRY Islamophobia Over CNN DESTROYING Ilhan Omar As Israel REJECTS Biden's Ceasefire!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“From the beginning of this investigation, Owasso Police observed many indications that this death was the result of suicide,” the police statement said. “However, investigators did not wish to confirm that information without the final results being presented by the Oklahoma Medical Examiners Office.”

The original narrative surrounding Benedict’s death was that the teen died as a result of a beating from three girls who had been bullying Benedict and Benedict’s friends. Teen Vogue reported when the story broke that “a source who claimed to be the mother of Benedict’s best friend told a local outlet the cause of death was ‘complications from brain trauma,’ and that ‘three older girls were beating the victim and her daughter in the girl’s bathroom.’”

This same anonymous source told the outlet that Benedict needed help walking to the nurses’ station after the fight and that Benedict texted a family member saying the teen “got jumped at school 3 on 1 had to go to the ER.” Benedict also claimed the girls “had been bullying me and my friends and I got tired of it so I poured some water on them and all 3 came after me. School did not report to the police and is probably getting sued.”

Other media outlets followed that general narrative, while also blaming Oklahoma law that requires students to use the bathroom that corresponds to their biological sex.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

President Trump Warns of a Looming Bloodbath in the Auto Industry Related to Chinese EV Plants in Mexico – Media Go Bananas​

March 17, 2024 | Sundance | 406 Comments

Having previously written about the issue of three major Chinese EV makers putting massive investment into production facilities, the remarks by President Trump in Ohio warning of a “bloodbath” in the auto industry are exactly accurate. {Background Context Here}

According to media, last December the three Chinese auto manufacturers, MG, BYD, and Chery, announced they were going to spend billions building new EV manufacturing plants in Mexico. Each Chinese auto manufacturer was going to spend between $1.5 to $2.0 billion. The Chinese don’t make that much of an investment in something unless they are sure the U.S. government is going to force the EV market to exist. These manufacturing plants would crush the U.S EV market.

Drawing attention to the issue, President Trump said he can stop the pending crisis. However, if he did not win the election the American auto industry would end up with a “bloodbath” of closed plants, lost jobs and diminished labor union workforce. Trump is not wrong. WATCH:

Cassidy: Trump’s ‘Bloodbath’ Rhetoric Concerning to Some Voters

Saturday, at a rally in Dayton, OH, Trump said, “If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars as now we’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

Anchor Kristen Welker said, “I want to start by getting your reaction to Donald Trump’s comments about a bloodbath. Do you think those comments were appropriate?”

Cassidy said, “The general tone of the speech is why many Americans continue to wonder should President Trump should be president? That kind of rhetoric is on the edge, and maybe it doesn’t cross, maybe it does, depending on your perspective.”

He added, “He always walks up to the edge on the rhetoric, and again, that’s why people are concerned.”

These disingenuous hacks are too stupid to breathe

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

What the Press Still Doesn't Understand About Its Latest Trump Hysteria

As RedState reported, the press went wild, claiming that he was calling for violence. There's nothing especially surprising about that. As I warned several times during the primary, the calm before the storm was always going to dissipate, and this is just a preview. Things are going to get much, much worse so if "bloodbath-gate" has your blood boiling, don't expect any relief in the future.

Whether a general turning of attention toward Trump helps or hurts the former president will be debated until the last vote is counted this Fall, which means three weeks after the election for California. I tend to think the more Biden is the centerpiece, the better Trump will do. With that said, I'm fairly confident that one not-so-new attack is already falling flat, and Politico provided a perfect example for discussion.

What does the article say? I don't know, and I don't think it matters. Very few people are going to click the link to read it. Politico knows that, which is why the headline is the point. It is there to proclaim to the masses that Trump is an "autocrat" biding his time until he can become dictator for life, a prediction Rachel Maddow has made because she's an insane person.

Is that an effective narrative these days, though? I'd suggest not. For one, Americans look at Trump and remember his presidency. They remember that he didn't become a dictator, and as I've said before, the suggestion that he'd want to become one is a fundamental misread of the former president's motivations. Trump wants the spotlight. He wants to be loved, including by his enemies. He wants to win to stick his finger in the eyes of those who doubted him. He doesn't want to lead a military coup and become dictator until death, and those who suggest that are laughably stupid.

In other words, no normal person is sitting around fearing Trump the "autocrat." That accusation has been made so many times that it no longer packs any punch. Maybe it was viable in 2020, but at this point, no one cares, and that's the big issue for Democrats.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Communications Director Tyler: Trump’s Bloodbath Comments ‘Endorsement of Political Violence’

Anchor Jen Psaki said, “When you heard the full context and when you saw those comments at that rally, what did you hear?”

Tyler said, “What I heard was the same endorsement of political violence we have seen from Donald Trump for years, as you pointed out, and goes farther back. This is the same guy, after Nazis marched in Charlottesville, after they killed a woman, said there were fine people on both sides. This is the same guy who in 2020 told a white supremacists group, the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by. Now, every day on the stump he is championing and praising the insurrectionist will he encouraged to violently storm the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our democracy.”

He added, “It is not simply one comment it exactly is who Donald Trump is and it is exactly the threat he poses to our democracy every day.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Lauren Easton, the director of communications for the AP, on Saturday told Breitbart News that while the organization stands by the story and its reporter Brian Slodysko, it does not have “geolocation data” as the two articles it previously published originally claimed.

This bombshell admission by a major news organization comes after the newswire service had reported on Thursday evening in two different pieces that an email address for Moreno, the candidate that former President Donald Trump is backing for the U.S. Senate in Ohio in Tuesday’s primary election, had been used to create an account on Adult Friend Finder back in 2008. The AP admitted in both of its stories that it did not know if Moreno himself created the account, but the organization cast heavy doubt on team Moreno’s response, which included providing statements from a man who interned for Moreno at the time who admitted to making the account as a prank and from another executive at one of Moreno’s companies confirming that the then-intern had access to Moreno’s email account and his duties included regularly checking it.

Importantly, both Associated Press stories on the matter claim that the news organization had in its possession “geolocation data” that further substantiated connecting the Adult Friend Finder account’s creation to Moreno himself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 It was a bloodbath! In yet more election interference news, yesterday the corporate media interfered with elections here at home, by deploying their latest false Trump said something mean hoax. But, thanks solely to TwitterX, by this morning many of yesterday’s fake-news stories had been walked back. The UK Guardian is still hanging in there with its headline, “Trump predicts ‘bloodbath’ if he loses election and claims ‘Biden beat Obama’.

image 4.png

Corporate media widely reported that, at a Saturday speech in Ohio, Trump predicted there would be a “blood bath” if he doesn’t win. He was calling for violence! He crossed the line! He should be impeach… indicted! And lots more words to that effect. Joe Biden, or whoever runs Joe’s social media (it was way past his bedtime at 8:46pm), quickly claimed Trump was calling for another January 6th Capitol invasion!

image 5.png

But hasty revisions began after a tactical nuke of pushback exploded on TwitterX. CNN’s revised headline sort of cleared up Trump’s meaning: “Trump warns of ‘bloodbath’ for auto industry and country if he loses the election.

Aha. A bloodbath for the auto industry. Not a civil war.

Then … thank goodness for TwitterX. Alert Twitter users quickly recalled this 2020 headline:

image 7.png

Whoops.

The unsurprising truth was Trump was just in the middle of talking about auto industry tariffs and layoffs, and then said something to the effect that, if Biden gets re-elected, they hadn’t seen anything yet, and it would be a bloodbath. Meaning, more layoffs. Yawn.

Finally, I say: impeach Biden! His statement misquoting Trump was at least as bad as those Hillary memes; it was rank election interfering. And impeach him for calling for blood baths! And then round up the reporters. They can share cells with NATO’s war-planning election interferers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jim Acosta TRIGGERED After CNN Guest PUSHES BACK Against Liberal Media 'Blood Bath' MELTDOWN!​