• I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
i like how lance says a bunch of stuff based on things we've told him or posted in chat and/or in the open and he acts like he is getting things from his secret database of hacker leet CIA skills. :lol:

He said he 'keylogged' me once.

It didn't hurt.:killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
I like it y'all let him get to you..:lol:..he is harmless as a gerbil.

he doesn't get to anyone, but like any good pet owner it's nice to play with them once in awhile. the hamster can only run in its wheel for so long before you feel bad and put it into a ball to bounce around the house.

toppick08

he doesn't get to anyone, but like any good pet owner it's nice to play with them once in awhile. the hamster can only run in its wheel for so long before you feel bad and put it into a ball to bounce around the house.

You have a pet ?..or are you just whistling Dixie ?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Quoting another violent forum psycho, I see :duel: :eyebrow:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
chk the bearings on the wheelz dummy! u don`t capire 2 well, du ya! go play w/yr dawgs, u cant get no p.ss looser. thatz what .. said. :lmao:

sm time bs...move along now. no1 rattles me. U2 Gilligan yr Isl is slowly sinkin...............

Help us English-speakers out a little. What do the following 'words' mean?

capire

p.ss

Interpreting Lance's autistically-inspired prose is amazingly similar to playing Wheel of Fortune, but without Vanna to stare at to make it more fun.

toppick08

Beta baby....grow up and lose the dress....it is really unbecoming of such a stud like you...:lol:...but the sweater is a plus...:wink:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I only wear the orange sweater for nacho. And I only wear the skirt for you. That way the lawn mower exhaust may make it flutter and I know u think that's thuper thexy. gheyfight.gif