Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Beta84

They're out to get us
It's becoming clear that our next M&G will be by private invitation only.

Haven't you heard? Lance is a top secret spy with the CIA that has tapped all of our phone lines and inboxes. He will certainly know of any private get together and show up there as well! :jameo:

But it would keep Chasey and K_Jo from hiding under Mexican hats and spying! :mad:

Toxick

Splat
It's becoming clear that our next M&G will be by private invitation only.

Come on now... the M&G is over, and nobody else is using this thread for anything. So why not let them have their fun here. I'm sort of entertained by the shenanigans, hijinks and tomfoolery.

What's the big deal?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
lemme tell U sumthin Mr..... ______, & best read/listen very very carefully, ok.
U try & have tried (as sum have) 2 imposta & figure this all out as many have, but to no avail. Remember Lance can`t even type (U said that b4).
If it`s of any importance, surely u`ll b the last 2 know, & if u du, u`ll 4get damn quik(ly)! dont push it now, b smarter! i think ya know what that means, & not on any sliderule eitha.

Worded that even a FL Gator can להבין go bk 2 that other website, mayb u`ll have better luck, they luv 2 pimp out ppl! :killingme

worded very carefully as not to be misunnastuud! no flaming, no taunting, no need 2 biatch about it. go break bread w/the ole fartz, u du so well @ that. mayb u`ll get a new babysittin gig. u luv the embers of a good bonfire. :killingme a.k.a don`t eff w/sch!tt u dont wanna know about

A virtual novelette. I estimate that it could take me about 2 days to get through it from beginning to end...

There have been a couple of black helicopters buzzing around overhead for a the last few hours. Lance?..is that you up there??

Beta84

They're out to get us
i like how lance says a bunch of stuff based on things we've told him or posted in chat and/or in the open and he acts like he is getting things from his secret database of hacker leet CIA skills. :lol: