Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for Lance and put him on ignore or stopped responding to him, he'd stop posting as much as he does.

Never mind. You're all too simple minded to grasp that concept.

Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for me and put me on ignore or stopped responding to me, I'd stop posting as much as I do.

Pssst - Dye - if you don't like it, don't read it. Easy peasy. Those hot flashes bad today?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for me and put me on ignore or stopped responding to me, I'd stop posting as much as I do.

Pssst - Dye - if you don't like it, don't read it. Easy peasy. Those hot flashes bad today?

You're an azzhole. The tread was started to announce a meet & greet. People who were thinking of attending or did attend have been posting and checking back to see who else posted.

You weren't at the meet & greet, so like Dye said you're just here to muck up the tread to satisfy your hard on for stalking Lance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're an azzhole. The tread was started to announce a meet & greet. People who were thinking of attending or did attend have been posting and checking back to see who else posted.

You weren't at the meet & greet, so like Dye said you're just here to muck up the tread to satisfy your hard on for stalking Lance.

Nice #####slap :yay:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Don't waste your time. MM is right up there on a scale with :gossip: I'll tell you about what he did when I see you.

Beta84

They're out to get us
He wouldn't.
He would keep posting hillbilly videos, and proclaim he was the edge.
exactly. it's not like anyone reads those useless threads he keeps making himself and closing. but they still keep popping up in the new thread list, so he's obviously still posting to himself :lol:

I have him blocked. Why don't you? You could have actually met him if you came to the Meet and Greet. :dye:
sm heard i was going and decided he had better things to do. i don't think he likes me very much anymore :ohwell:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
u have no clue Beta.. stik 2 yr sliderule.
there r no absolutes, unless u have more than just a ?
Theories r 1 thing, provin em is anutha. just like ASSumptions

sumtimes ?s can lead 2 more than ya may wanna know! Get My Drift Gator?

Hey DT u said this didnja? (I have him blocked) as sum othas may (no prob); but Lance is sure u & possiblee othas most def have read sumthin recently. ok. it was nicely stated, contrary 2 what sum may akchlee think.
eezy 2 tipe anything in an open forum, howeva pm can b quite diff in anutha venue al2getha. Y^
Meanwhile... Lance does not queue ^ just country music! no1 has a clu as 2 all the facts.

Can I add that very last part I bolded to my post signature?:killingme

Fairmount

And I thought everyone here liked you....:killingme

Fairmount

"Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for me and put me on ignore or stopped responding to me, I'd stop posting as much as I do."

Just stop posting! BTW, Mikey is the only one with a hard on for you.

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Mikey?! OMG tell me it's NOT true ???!!!!

"Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for me and put me on ignore or stopped responding to me, I'd stop posting as much as I do."

Just stop posting! BTW, Mikey is the only one with a hard on for you.

TurboK9

b patient, yr nxt 2 b fully xposed 4 what u reely r! all w/Gr8 timing & w/e..........

mayb time 4 U 2 go......botha sum1 else, justa hint! Lance dont like feral Sch!tt @ all!

Awwwww.... :kicksrocks:

I wanted to be next! Do me next!! But then why bother... gimmee enough booze and I'll expose myself!! :otter:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
oh Lance honey you are just so sensitive ... I just don't understand why you have this love/hate relationship with me ??? ...

b patient, yr nxt 2 b fully xposed 4 what u reely r! all w/Gr8 timing & w/e..........

mayb time 4 U 2 go......botha sum1 else, justa hint! Lance dont like feral Sch!tt @ all!

TurboK9

FOAD = eff OFF AND DIE dummy u r old. :killingme < & thats a real laff 2. damn.

gimme a clean fon#, then u wont have 2 strain yr eyes or brain. Lance will tell ya.

I thought you already had everyone's info?? :confused:

You mean you DON'T?!?! I'm so shocked!! :lmao:

Ooh! Ooh! Do your special 'poof' thing. Come on!!! Please??? I wanna see it.

:killingme: