Meet ItalianScallion

Im_Me

Don't include me in your little diatribe... I am cool with IS. You should include others like Wenchy and ImMe... they are the ones calling him skeevy.

Love the re-visionary history Hank. Though I admit you are pretty consistently negative about EVERYONE. Maybe you don't actually have a problem with IS

Just to clear the record...as I clearly stated that I like and enjoy IS. I did not enjoy the whole penlight thing, but as I said it WASN'T worth having a snit. I also did not bring it up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Do not bring her into this. She has met IS several times and said that right in front of his face, not under some screen name, and we all (those of us who were sitting there through the whole exchange in context) got a good laugh out of it.

You know, I'm sorry it sucks to be so many of you. Maybe it wouldn't suck so bad if you weren't such a bunch of bitter jerks. Just a thought.

Hank

my war
Im_Me said:
Love the re-visionary history Hank. Though I admit you are pretty consistently negative about EVERYONE. .

:bs: I can think of 3 people I am negative towards, so eat me! :biggrin:

Oh crap! Make that 4...:lmao:

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:
Do not bring her into this. She has met IS several times and said that right in front of his face, not under some screen name, and we all (those of us who were sitting there through the whole exchange in context) got a good laugh out of it.

You know, I'm sorry it sucks to be so many of you. Maybe it wouldn't suck so bad if you weren't such a bunch of bitter jerks. Just a thought.

Yeah, because you are never bitter or negative...:lmao: give me a break!

mamatutu

mama to two
Mabus seems to have a few of us living in his empty head. He said he's spied on the Friday nighters from a distance. Now that rivals mamakookoo crazy. :crazy:

He's obviously a no life loser with no friends. Kinda sad.

Could you please refer to me by my proper member name which is mamatutu. I am glad I can make you feel better about yourself by bashing me, but I have never bastardized your member name. Are we allowed to you use that word on the forum? I hope so because it is so appropriate. :smile:

Wenchy

Hot Flash

True.

I'm a bitter jerk in need of a lobster smashed fixing.

Good night and sweet dreams.

Foxhound

Finishing last
Seems to me the only thing this tread proves is IS has some people who consider him a friend.

Okay where's the AWWWWW!

Hank

my war
Foxhound said:
Seems to me the only thing this tread proves is IS has some people who consider him a friend.

Okay where's the AWWWWW!

I made my peace with him... I saw that he was genuinely bothered by comments so I extended an olive branch..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
IS and I have sparred on here before. We laughed about it the first time we met. I enjoy hanging out with him on Fridays.

If everyone here agreed with and blew smoke up each others ass, we'd be democrats.

mamatutu

mama to two
We need a :holierthanthou: smiley, or, if that one cannot be found, maybe there is a :mypoopdoesnotstink: smiley. Just a suggestion. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't think Hank has a hard on for me but I know Mabus sure does. Poor boy.

Maybe not - too many of your *admirers* to keep track of these days. :jet:

But he has contributed to the IS bashing, and I wanted to show support to a friend who certainly has done the same for me.