Meet ItalianScallion

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Of course not.
He puts your number up

P.S.
You need to listen to your answering machine and get back to me. Make sure you call between the times I mentioned so you dont get the panlady.

You may be the last to know this, and if so I apologize in advance for being the one to break the news to you, but panlady put out an ad to sell you. So if I called you, I don't think she would care.

Attachments

• husband_for_sale.png
    husband_for_sale.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 81

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It just occurred to me that I once had a co-worker with an Italian-sounding last name that began with the syllable "Scal-" and he was a pretty nice guy and ... no, can't be more than just a coincidence. Too long ago. Only a miniscule chance of him still being around here.
Scalia? Scalabrese? My last name sounds nothing like Scallion but it is Italian.
I always thought the jokes about IS were mostly in fun and exaggerated to make it seem more dramatic, to be more funny. Like IS writing his name on the wall in the Ladies room at Olive Garden. I never REALLY thought he did that (did he? tehe).
No, not at Olive Garden. Funny & exaggerated is fine with me. Hateful, personal, derogatory & Mabus style isn't.
Of course not.
He puts your number up
I don't advertise merchandise unless I've seen it or tried it. :poke:

bcp

In My Opinion
You may be the last to know this, and if so I apologize in advance for being the one to break the news to you, but panlady put out an ad to sell you. So if I called you, I don't think she would care.

Im not lucky enough for that to be true

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Of course not.
He puts your number up

P.S.
You need to listen to your answering machine and get back to me. Make sure you call between the times I mentioned so you dont get the panlady.
You're supposed to get a prepaid cell phone and keep it in your pocket on vibrate for this, it alleviates those awkward moments.

bcp

In My Opinion
You're supposed to get a prepaid cell phone and keep it in your pocket on vibrate for this, it alleviates those awkward moments.

Im new at this.
thanks for the info.

wait, that means I have to get a cell phone.. damn.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I personally don't see what all the :jameo: vendetta is about. I rarely see IS post anything much less creepy crap. Never met him to my knowledge.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I personally don't see what all the :jameo: vendetta is about. .

What vendetta? One bitter, angry negative poster who has never met IS and a bunch of the rest of us, many who have met IS, posting positive things. Where's the vendetta?:buddies:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What vendetta? One bitter, angry negative poster who has never met IS and a bunch of the rest of us, many who have met IS, posting positive things. Where's the vendetta?:buddies:

I hadn't read the whole thing and it was a vendetta because I chose that word. :neener:

Im_Me

I like any word that I have to look up because I'm not exactly sure what it means. :jet:

My favorite word is onomatopoeic, which ironically means nothing like what is sounds like. (course I had a he// of a time trying to spell it).

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My favorite word is onomatopoeic, which ironically means nothing like what is sounds like. (course I had a he// of a time trying to spell it).

That's a great word and so is schadenfreude. My Gran used to say "peckish" instead of hungry, which I always thought was cool.

E

EmptyTimCup

Nebish - describes Mabus and Craig

:whistle:

Attachments

• noone expected you to succeed.jpg
    noone expected you to succeed.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 89

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Earlier I was going to post my other favorite word, but I was on the cell. Just remembered it when I used it in another thread. :lol:

Apoplectic

I love this word, especially when it referring to Libs! :biggrin: