Meeting People

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
well, withrespect was wondering what you meant...so how bout you fill us in with her "showing her youth" :coffee:

sounding better and better! did you get my e-mail about this weekend? wanna shack (tent) up? :really:
she obviously ignored it lol
kvj was talking to me about the e-mail, not about you. And she already asked, you saw that she commented, and yet you ignored her. Why can't you be as "respectful" as she?
BTW your answer didn't make much sense, but that's ok
Check the order of the quotes. Easy mistake to make.

Idiots are those who worked all their life and failed to express their passion for living. the 10K watch, that's an "I have arrived" in life reward to me. As far, as talking about myself on a date, it's usually because a question is asked to tell her about me. You know the drill on date: "So tell me about you" type question. That's usually when you tell her what you like to do and what you enjoy. In my case I don't bring up anything material stuff on several occasion they notice what I drive or how I am dress and yes they asked and it becomes the main topic which usually is my turn off switch there's not a second date. Once my date focus on what I have on and realized I have the means to live well. The date is over and probably give her the body sign that she hit a sensitive nerb.

Where is Black Francis? These paragraphs would keep him busy for quite some time!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Funny thing about people. Induced them to a situation and out comes their nature. Self-promoting post. really. I started this post to share something as simple as telling someone: "your ink" looks nice and hold a minute convesation or simply tells someone that the dress they have on looks good on them.

You guys had to bring the idea I lived in my Moms basement and now I started this post for self-promoting reason. Self-promoting to gain what.

So who ever posted the thread about it's hard meeting people. compliment someone in the grocery store or say thank you when someone opened the door for you. Which by the way most man don't know how or don't open doors for women anymore. At least here anyway that i've noticed.

So, how do you feel about bald women?

Well.... some guy for whom I believe English is a second language,

met a girl with tats, wears a 10k watch, drives a 60k car....thinks all the women in SM county like men who wear big shorts that look like skirts and don't shave.

Oh and he works as a stable boy. and ummm...

frozenrain

Can someone just give me this thread in a nutshell? Thanks.

I am tired and have skip read.My take on it is.A man new to the area thinks he is a much better man than the local Southern Marylander men who he thinks wear denim shorts that look like skirts.This thread is full of double standards-ladies that have not been married or have no children are like gold around here accordng to one post.Yet it seems o.k when men who have been married and have children date.It is just the single mothers that try and capture a man as they are so desperate and can not live without one.
Oh and it all started with the new guy bragging about how he had met a nice woman with 3 kids and had exchanged telephone numbers.
Really that was not a very good summary but:duh: to the whole thread.

met a girl with tats, wears a 10k watch, drives a 60k car....thinks all the women in SM county like men who wear big shorts that look like skirts and don't shave.

:yeahthat:

frozenrain

o.k my skip reading needs improving-I thought he was talking about men in shorts.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I am tired and have skip read.My take on it is.A man new to the area thinks he is a much better man than the local Southern Marylander men who he thinks wear denim shorts that look like skirts.This thread is full of double standards-ladies that have not been married or have no children are like gold around here accordng to one post.Yet it seems o.k when men who have been married and have children date.It is just the single mothers that try and capture a man as they are so desperate and can not live without one.
Oh and it all started with the new guy bragging about how he had met a nice woman with 3 kids and had exchanged telephone numbers.
Really that was not a very good summary but:duh: to the whole thread.

TYVM. Think I'll skip this one. :huggy:

What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress.
The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.

Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.

Rain, you read correctly the first time!:killingme