Meeting People

4d2008

I agree...the location cost of living is far too high for both the pay and what we have out here. It's so high because of its proximity to DC, but the pay isn't close to what DC is. It's a ripoff. This area is nice, but I could probably make an extra 20k/yr in DC and not pay much more (if anything) for an apartment. Now lets wait for all the locals to say "then leave!" cuz that always happens when you make an observation that they don't like :lol:
My biggest complaint about the area is the C.O.L... Other wise I really like it here.
There are nice single gals around here, but there are alot more guys...so most women get snatched up quickly. There are some single women here and there, but alot of them are fresh out of relationships and mentally "damaged" for a little while, making new relationships pretty rocky because they're still messed up from the last one and didn't get enough time to recover. So finding one right when they're really ready for a new relationship is a tough chore.
Yeppers
As for the IQ part...IQ is a law of averages. I'm sure the average IQ around here is just about the average IQ anywhere else (aka 100). That wasn't very nice :lol:

You're kinda right that there aren't many "educated" women in a "higher educated" sense (and out of those that went to college, most probably did community college)...at least at your age. It seems like around here, many people start work straight out of high school with admin-level jobs and then their company will eventually pay for their schooling, so they start a few years later and it takes a few more years to get that degree. The women that actually go straight to school don't seem to come back to this area very often. As you get further north, this "stereotype" dwindles, but this is especially true in the 'base area' including St. Mary's and southern Calvert.
What is this word, college you speak of??? is that french?
But just because they haven't went through college doesn't mean they're dumb. Out of the women I've talked to or dated, some have had aspirations to go to college and get their degree, some were in the process, and maybe a couple who didn't really think about it at all. You're just used to a college environment where everyone was in college and this isn't that type of area. Don't be that much of a hater or you're gonna be single for 2 long years.
:buddies:

kvj21075

Meow
hhmmmm... I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

he can get unfixed :smack:

:yahoo: I AM "GOLD"

:coffee: It is a good thing you are brilliant because otherwise, this would be hypocritical... seeing as how you aren't married. It is good that you admit to being a shallow ####; understanding that you have a problem is the first step to fixing the problem. Get well soon, dear. I don't care if you are the best looking guy in the county. You, sir, are a moron. Appearance fades, character remains.

:cds:

just thoguht id sum up all of betas posts :biggrin:

Mojo

Thanks, Bro! :buddies:

After you told me that you had never seen my car so dirty, it hit a nerve and I had to get back on track. Hopefully, the next project is finished tomorrow!

I'm hoping I get some time to wax mine on Sunday, it's been awhile. My warranty is just about out so I'm looking at getting a cam for my car :yahoo:

Mikeru

As for the IQ part...IQ is a law of averages. I'm sure the average IQ around here is just about the average IQ anywhere else (aka 100). That wasn't very nice :lol:

I'm a subtle troller, you just uncovered my trolling bait. You should have kept quiet!!! I wanted to see if anyone realized this and wasn't you :p.