Meeting People

you mean.... u want me to give you the 15 carat diamond????????? the one that cost 45 billion dollars??? :cds:

ok sure, since you know, its the quantity not the quality

I don't care if it's made of sh!t and spit, if it's worth 45 billion dollars I'll take it.......and sell it on eBay :yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Wow. So NOT cool.
I don't lie...
Sometime back while I was in San Diego when I came home with an empty house nothing with just trash all over the living room. I decided after that, every woman out there is approachable to strike a coversation.
another testimony about was lastnight I forgot the oil to change the oil on the car. wo I headed to Wal Mart as I was checking out a woman in front of me had a sun dress on which revealed her "Ink" on her shoulder made a comment about how long it took to have it done. At that point a conversation started she checked out and bid me a good day and went about her business. Unlike women, periods are your friend.
It does not matter if it was the Harley or what I said, a coversation Deja vu? got started between two adult.
Yes, It took place in Southern Maryland and it can happen anywhere you like. People this days, for that matter sociaty has become sensitive. the mere thought of saying Hello people gets offended by it.
The kids, they were her grand kids but did not look like she was old enough to have kids of her own.
They soitainly don't fall for you because of your grammar...JEEZZZ dude!
I hope you speak in person better than you type. :whistle:
Are you single?
Let's see, if I say yes, I'll hear: "no wonder!"
If I say no, I'll hear: "why are you in this conversation".....
I'll ask you: Why do you want to know? I thought everyone here knew...
may not be cool but it's not necessarily inaccurate :lol:
:yay:
Well, since it's not the size that matters.......give me the BIG one :biggrin:
Always about size isn't it? :eyebrow:

Pandora

Honey, if you didn't want to "prove" anything to anyone you wouldn't have posted a picture of some ring you found online! And sentences don't start with and! AND if you're telling me to go make some jewelry, well that just doesn't make sense :biggrin:

But, it is now considered acceptable to start a sentence with a conjunction. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Dating rules state that we should never start or end a sentence with a "proposition".....or a "supposition" for that matter.
I didn't say preposition...this is a dating thread.

Well, good thing you didn't start a sentence with a proposition. :coffee:

Bobbyray80

Just the other day I decided to look around the forum and read some of the thread. One in particular was about "Meeting People" in SOMD, how hard it is and how lonely some people are.

Let me share with you an encounter I had a week ago and even sooner. I was out for a ride on my Harley on my usual back roads in the area. When I came to route 244 I remembered there was a boat launch in the area so I turned into Brinton bay rd and found it. That’s when I notice a woman with three kids fishing and playing in the water.

To make this story short I said hi and the conversation took of. Before you know it she was giving me her number and even suggested meeting up some times so she can get a ride on the bike.

That day I met a friend to share a day with or just call to see what they are up. My point is: "Just say Hello" and compliment to bring a smile to someone you run into.

The only reason people have a hard time meeting people is because they are boring to be around... or busted. :coffee:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The only reason people have a hard time meeting people is because they are boring to be around... or busted. :coffee:
Did you have to write the word "busted" a zillion times when you were in school? I noticed other posts with your excessive use of it...Just wondering but I guess MPD's do that. :eyebrow:

Your statement is a generalization on stilts.
Speaking for the guys, the reason good guys like me have problems getting quality women here is because the "loser" guys that precede us make the women hate men.