Meeting People

Bobbyray80

Did you have to write the word "busted" a zillion times when you were in school? I noticed other posts with your excessive use of it...Just wondering but I guess MPD's do that. :eyebrow:

Your statement is a generalization on stilts.
Speaking for the guys, the reason good guys like me have problems getting quality women here is because the "loser" guys that precede us make the women hate men.

touchy touchy :poke:

The men on this forum need to loosen up

headtotoe

Speaking for the guys, the reason good guys like me have problems getting quality women here is because the "loser" guys that precede us make the women hate men.[/QUOTE]

That statement hit the "bullseye". Months after I moved from San Diego on new orders I waited several monther before I ventured in this area to start dating. What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress.
The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.

Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.

Speaking for the guys, the reason good guys like me have problems getting quality women here is because the "loser" guys that precede us make the women hate men.

That statement hit the "bullseye". Months after I moved from San Diego on new orders I waited several monther before I ventured in this area to start dating. What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress.
The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.

Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Mojo

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.

This post just gave me a headache :ohwell:. I don't really think there are to many women out there looking for a stable boy.

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE

You sure your mom did not move out here and your now living in her basement?

headtotoe

That was the final thing I figured out from the women here. they want to find a guy who takes them places, night out, fancy dinner and vacation. when they are tired of them they move to the next sucker/fresh meat.

Oh yeah, as far, as me living in my Mom's basement. I think you've just describe half the man in the county. You know those I was talking about who can't hold down a job. Yes, this forum just gave me a headache. Also, those who wear 10K watch and drives 60K car don't live with their Mom.

Mojo

That was the final thing I figured out from the women here. they want to find a guy who takes them places, night out, fancy dinner and vacation. when they are tired of them they move to the next sucker/fresh meat.

Oh yeah, as far, as me living in my Mom's basement. I think you've just describe half the man in the county. You know those I was talking about who can't hold down a job. Yes, this forum just gave me a headache. Also, those who wear 10K watch and drives 60K car don't live with their Mom.

A 10K watch :faint: That's more than I made last year.

warneckutz

Knockin' the Five-0?? Lawdy...