Meeting People

Toxick

Splat
Which by the way most man don't know how or don't open doors for women anymore. At least here anyway that i've noticed.

That's because a lot of them get offended if you hold the door open for them.

I used to be a gentleman. I used to be a nice guy. I used to hold doors open for chicks. Till they started getting all attitudey about it.

"My arms aren't broken...", "Why are you holding the door for me? Chivalry? Ha!", or "I don't need a man to hold the door for me thank you".

Pffft.

So I stopped.

Now, if there's a ##### behind me when I enter a building, not only do I not hold the door for them, but I race to close the door as fast as I can, and then I hold it shut. And since I'm stronger than most women, I can keep it shut against them even if they put all their might into it.

Beta84

They're out to get us

I used to be a gentleman. I used to be a nice guy. I used to hold doors open for chicks. Till they started getting all attitudey about it.

"My arms aren't broken...", "Why are you holding the door for me? Chivalry? Ha!", or "I don't need a man to hold the door for me thank you".

Pffft.

So I stopped.

I've never had a woman say that to me. Sounds like you've run into a bunch of #####es. :lol:

Pffft.

So I stopped.

Now, if there's a ##### behind me when I enter a building, not only do I not hold the door for them, but I race to close the door as fast as I can, and then I hold it shut. And since I'm stronger than most women, I can keep it shut against them even if they put all their might into it.

:frown:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
...What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress. The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.
Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.
Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, to suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over.
Once I get past your grammar, it makes a little sense. If I offer a gal my "successes" she says "ho hum" but SAYS she wants a man who will take care of her.:bs: :confused:
If I play the loser part and offer her alcohol, drugs or a boat ride she's shopping for a wedding dress...
Say it ain't so...:faint:
Not attacking WR at all, but I've made a general observation with alot of the women down here who all seem to complain about the same thing. All the guys are "jerks" because they knowingly pick jerks, but figure they are special and will always be treated well. WRONG! If it's in their nature to behave a certain way with other people, that's how they're eventually gonna be with you. It's only a matter of time.
There are plenty of guys in this area. There are military guys, children of military people, locals, engineers who moved to the area for work, etc etc. You have it much better than guys do...there aren't many single women out here and there are even fewer that have never been married and have no children or aren't pregnant (those women are like gold around here). If you like badboys but don't like the fact that they're jerks, quit your whining...nobody has any sympathy for you.
They "SAY" they want respect, love & trust but then they fall hook line and sinker for a "bad boy". He abuses her, she puts up with him for years and then she hates all men after that.
Most women do not like men who treat them well no matter what they say. Most of you are jerk magnets and enablers. You fall for :loser: you live with them and give up the :gossip: and then wonder why "he doesn't respect me"...:bawl:
I prefer hot tramp. :diva:
Hello ex-neighbor!! :howdy:

Once I get past your grammar, it makes a little sense. If I offer a gal my "successes" she says "ho hum" but SAYS she wants a man who will take care of her.:bs: :confused:
If I play the loser part and offer her alcohol, drugs or a boat ride she's shopping for a wedding dress...

Say it ain't so...:faint:

They "SAY" they want respect, love & trust but then they fall hook line and sinker for a "bad boy". He abuses her, she puts up with him for years and then she hates all men after that.
Most women do not like men who treat them well no matter what they say. Most of you are jerk magnets and enablers. You fall for :loser: you live with them and give up the :gossip: and then wonder why "he doesn't respect me"...:bawl:

Hello ex-neighbor!! :howdy:

:faint: :smack:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider

Attachments

• Chuck Norris.jpg
    Chuck Norris.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 71
Don't get me wrong, I like physical....Here's a picture of me: :yahoo:

You must have a good boss to spend all this time on the forum.... :confused:

lol.... I have had a slow day, buddy-boy.

"Chuck Norris invented the color black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink." :coffee: