Meeting People

headtotoe

Rosies. that must be the flea bag joint. didn't visit joint like while in SD which were more the high end joint. I'm not going to start with where I might catch something.

Bobbyray80

That statement hit the "bullseye". Months after I moved from San Diego on new orders I waited several monther before I ventured in this area to start dating. What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress.
The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.

Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

Stop drooling, he is obviously way out of your league. :eyebrow:

warneckutz

Rosies. that must be the flea bag joint. didn't visit joint like while in SD which were more the high end joint. I'm not going to start with where I might catch something.

No worries, they closed that place down. Too high-class for Great Mills or something.

Bobbyray80

That was the final thing I figured out from the women here. they want to find a guy who takes them places, night out, fancy dinner and vacation. when they are tired of them they move to the next sucker/fresh meat.

Oh yeah, as far, as me living in my Mom's basement. I think you've just describe half the man in the county. You know those I was talking about who can't hold down a job. Yes, this forum just gave me a headache. Also, those who wear 10K watch and drives 60K car don't live with their Mom.

and half the time it isnt worth spending the money..:bigwhoop:

Mojo

I think you need to be locked up in the "joint" so you can receive a free education and maybe earn your G.E.D.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Your statement is a generalization on stilts.
Speaking for the guys, the reason good guys like me have problems getting quality women here is because the "loser" guys that precede us make the women hate men.

That statement hit the "bullseye". Months after I moved from San Diego on new orders I waited several monther before I ventured in this area to start dating. What I found were woman you likes their local guys, lets say in their mid 30's and 40's dress like they are trying to relived thief youth through the way they dress.
The baggy jean short if they put their legs together it looks like they're wearing a skirt. the a year old hair cut and the I don't like to shave look. tough guy. oh yeah, many seem to not hold a job or the sheriff are on first nambe basis.

Then comes a guy clean cut dress nice, have a stable job takes care of himself, enjoy life in general and oh yeah don't drink or smoke. The reaction I got from those I met was like I was from another planet.

Also, one thing I still don't get about women. How is it easy for tough acting, rough cut guy, don't have a job, suck you dry of your hard earned money and win you over. But it unspeakable for the opposite guy.

Not attacking WR at all, but I've made a general observation with alot of the women down here who all seem to complain about the same thing. All the guys are "jerks" because they knowingly pick jerks, but figure they are special and will always be treated well. WRONG! If it's in their nature to behave a certain way with other people, that's how they're eventually gonna be with you. It's only a matter of time. You either like it or you don't, but don't expect them to be any different for you. We are who we are and we probably won't change.

There are plenty of guys in this area. There are military guys, children of military people, locals, engineers who moved to the area for work, etc etc. You have it much better than guys do...there aren't many single women out here and there are even fewer that have never been married and have no children or aren't pregnant (those women are like gold around here). If you like badboys but don't like the fact that they're jerks, quit your whining...nobody has any sympathy for you. If you like nice guys and get upset that they don't smack you around, you should quit your whining too. For those of you open to all types of guys, you'll find the right one.

On another note, I miss Rosie's :frown:
And this headtotoe dude seems like a douche.

Not attacking WR at all, but I've made a general observation with alot of the women down here who all seem to complain about the same thing. All the guys are "jerks" because they knowingly pick jerks, but figure they are special and will always be treated well. WRONG! If it's in their nature to behave a certain way with other people, that's how they're eventually gonna be with you. It's only a matter of time. You either like it or you don't, but don't expect them to be any different for you. We are who we are and we probably won't change.

There are plenty of guys in this area. There are military guys, children of military people, locals, engineers who moved to the area for work, etc etc. You have it much better than guys do...there aren't many single women out here and there are even fewer that have never been married and have no children or aren't pregnant (those women are like gold around here). If you like badboys but don't like the fact that they're jerks, quit your whining...nobody has any sympathy for you. If you like nice guys and get upset that they don't smack you around, you should quit your whining too. For those of you open to all types of guys, you'll find the right one.

On another note, I miss Rosie's :frown:
And this headtotoe dude seems like a douche.

:mad: That's it. Were breaking up.

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
That was the final thing I figured out from the women here. they want to find a guy who takes them places, night out, fancy dinner and vacation. when they are tired of them they move to the next sucker/fresh meat.

Also, those who wear 10K watch and drives 60K car don't live with their Mom.

Might be cause your an idiot to spend 10K on a watch and that when you start talking to a female all you do is TALK ABOUT YOURSELF.

Can't tell you how much I look forward to a date that they just talk about how great they are

kvj21075

Meow
i attract nice guys :biggrin: now im going to marry one. he cooks and cleans and gives good rubbins, and does all that romantic cute stuff, and errrrrr well we all know the other thing :hot: but i guess he makes out since im apparently gold around here cause ive never been married or have had kids :yahoo:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
i attract nice guys :biggrin: now im going to marry one. he cooks and cleans and gives good rubbins, and does all that romantic cute stuff, and errrrrr well we all know the other thing :hot: but i guess he makes out since im apparently gold around here cause ive never been married or have had kids :yahoo:

:smack: How dare you say that.

Doctor

Dr. Mat

But good lord you been close plenty of times:killingme