Meeting People

headtotoe

Might be cause your an idiot to spend 10K on a watch and that when you start talking to a female all you do is TALK ABOUT YOURSELF.

Can't tell you how much I look forward to a date that they just talk about how great they are

Idiots are those who worked all their life and failed to express their passion for living. the 10K watch, that's an "I have arrived" in life reward to me. As far, as talking about myself on a date, it's usually because a question is asked to tell her about me. You know the drill on date: "So tell me about you" type question. That's usually when you tell her what you like to do and what you enjoy. In my case I don't bring up anything material stuff on several occasion they notice what I drive or how I am dress and yes they asked and it becomes the main topic which usually is my turn off switch there's not a second date. Once my date focus on what I have on and realized I have the means to live well. The date is over and probably give her the body sign that she hit a sensitive nerb.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Idiots are those who worked all their life and failed to express their passion for living. the 10K watch, that's an "I have arrived" in life reward to me. As far, as talking about myself on a date, it's usually because a question is asked to tell her about me. You know the drill on date: "So tell me about you" type question. That's usually when you tell her what you like to do and what you enjoy. In my case I don't bring up anything material stuff on several occasion they notice what I drive or how I am dress and yes they asked and it becomes the main topic which usually is my turn off switch there's not a second date. Once my date focus on what I have on and realized I have the means to live well. The date is over and probably give her the body sign that she hit a sensitive nerb.

What's a nerb?

Mojo

:roflmao: You should buy a hoopty and sport one of those old school calculator watches. If you hook up with a fine looking heifer you will know that she loves you for you and not because your wallet is as fat as a mob boss.

warneckutz

:roflmao: You should buy a hoopty and sport one of those old school calculator watches. If you hook up with a fine looking heifer you will know that she loves you for you and not because your wallet is as fat as a mob boss.

Hey it worked for...

Doctor

Dr. Mat

Did you shrink tell you that?

I have arrived in life as a boring diggleberry that will be alone all his life!

headtotoe

Funny thing about people. Induced them to a situation and out comes their nature. Self-promoting post. really. I started this post to share something as simple as telling someone: "your ink" looks nice and hold a minute convesation or simply tells someone that the dress they have on looks good on them.

You guys had to bring the idea I lived in my Moms basement and now I started this post for self-promoting reason. Self-promoting to gain what.

So who ever posted the thread about it's hard meeting people. compliment someone in the grocery store or say thank you when someone opened the door for you. Which by the way most man don't know how or don't open doors for women anymore. At least here anyway that i've noticed.

Black-Francis

Funny thing about people. Induced them to a situation and out comes their nature. Self-promoting post. really. I started this post to share something as simple as telling someone: "your ink" looks nice and hold a minute convesation or simply tells someone that the dress they have on looks good on them.

You guys had to bring the idea I lived in my Moms basement and now I started this post for self-promoting reason. Self-promoting to gain what.

So who ever posted the thread about it's hard meeting people. compliment someone in the grocery store or say thank you when someone opened the door for you. Which by the way most man don't know how or don't open doors for women anymore. At least here anyway that i've noticed.

:bawl:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So how many PM's you got??

StarCat has to be over 10 by now..

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
maybe next sunday then, i have a picnic next friday, and a baseball game next saturday. so maybe sunday after church :yay: do u guys go to church? wanna come?

Next Sunday would work. I don't know about the church thing. Let me know when it gets closer.