• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

nitwhit3286

Guys are afraid to step up to the plate and actually deal with the situation at hand. I guess its because they let things roll off their shoulders when maybe then shouldn't. Especially when they are the ones who are wrong and don't admit it...leaving the female to think that she is the guilty party. what say you??

greyhound

Guys are afraid to step up to the plate and actually deal with the situation at hand. I guess its because they let things roll off their shoulders when maybe then shouldn't. Especially when they are the ones who are wrong and don't admit it...leaving the female to think that she is the guilty party. what say you??

You can only feel guilty if you are guilty.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
In our marriage, we generally admit when we were wrong and apologize. Works well. We're both kind of stubborn, but an apology after thinking about the situation has worked for 26+ years. It's a give and take on both sides. A lot of times it is hard to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong or I was a biatch and you didn't deserve that," but you have to step up to the plate.

N

nitwhit3286

In our marriage, we generally admit when we were wrong and apologize. Works well. We're both kind of stubborn, but an apology after thinking about the situation has worked for 26+ years. It's a give and take on both sides. A lot of times it is hard to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong or I was a biatch and you didn't deserve that," but you have to step up to the plate.

I have never had a problem saying I'm sorry. it just hurts when you feel someone should say they are sorry and you never get an apology.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have never had a problem saying I'm sorry. it just hurts when you feel someone should say they are sorry and you never get an apology.

I believe men have different ways of apologizing than women. We can say that we are sorry more easily. They go about it a different way. You have to recognize how they apologize. They may wash your car for you and figure that you'll figure it as an apology. Gotta learn how to read them.

K

Kain99

No, No, No baby girl! Many men truly never see themselves as jerk offs. They can literally say something heart breaking to you and stomp away slamming the door in "YOUR" face!

Trust me, when I promise you..... Not all men are this way.

Hold your head high and walk away. These men will bring nothing but heart break. Your prince will come. :huggy:

P

Patch Tuesday

If it floats, (censored), flys, or has a foundation...

Rent it...

Say me...

:popcorn:

N

nitwhit3286

No, No, No baby girl! Many men truly never see themselves as jerk offs. They can literally say something heart breaking to you and stomp away slamming the door in "YOUR" face!

Trust me, when I promise you..... Not all men are this way.

Hold your head high and walk away. These men will bring nothing but heart break. Your prince will come. :huggy:

yeah I mean, I don't understand it, but then again, I guess I am pretty young for the whole serious relationship/marriage thing. More concentrating on me and less on men. They are always going to be there ya know?

K

Kain99

yeah I mean, I don't understand it, but then again, I guess I am pretty young for the whole serious relationship/marriage thing. More concentrating on me and less on men. They are always going to be there ya know?

Don't kick yourself sugar... I'm 41 and still learning the hard way! We are all in this together! :love: