Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

(((echo)))

Your_Fat.jpg

K

Kain99

OMFG Echo! That is so wrong and so frigging funny I just peed myself again! *you know what that looks like* :killingme

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
yeah I mean, I don't understand it, but then again, I guess I am pretty young for the whole serious relationship/marriage thing. More concentrating on me and less on men. They are always going to be there ya know?

Most people in GENERAL don't like confrontation. I am the type to ask and put the issue out there as soon as it hits my brain. I dont mind confrtontation so a man who does it ok with me, it'll get said. Someone has to step up and put it out there or it might just fester. . Put it out there.

Always gotta get you straight before you get a man involved.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
yeah I mean, I don't understand it, but then again, I guess I am pretty young for the whole serious relationship/marriage thing. More concentrating on me and less on men. They are always going to be there ya know?

It's not always about age. It's about having the right relationship with the right person. There's no certain "time/age" for that. The best advice I could ever give you is don't settle. You are right to concentrate on yourself. Have a life that includes family and friends, career and religion if you are a believer. Do not center your life around a man. I am not saying that because I am anti-male. It's just that you have to have a life you are happy with so that you can share it with that special person when you meet them. Be content with yourself first and when the time is right it will all come together for you. Best of luck to you!

N

nitwhit3286

It's not always about age. It's about having the right relationship with the right person. There's no certain "time/age" for that. The best advice I could ever give you is don't settle. You are right to concentrate on yourself. Have a life that includes family and friends, career and religion if you are a believer. Do not center your life around a man. I am not saying that because I am anti-male. It's just that you have to have a life you are happy with so that you can share it with that special person when you meet them. Be content with yourself first and when the time is right it will all come together for you. Best of luck to you!

agreed!! thanks, that gives me a little hope. Once I do me, I won't need a dude....I can be my own sugar momma.... :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

they all do it at one time or another. Very inconsiderate.

maybe pms...cause he's been doing it for two weeks. ha.
If he's to the point where he no longer wants to talk about whatever it is that you are stressing over, perhaps he's said his piece and is done with it. Go back and reflect on what he had to say and then take his words at face value. If you are waiting for him to feel different or say something different after two weeks and he hasn't... then he's most likely done with it and has moved on. :shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nit, aren't you both still married to other people? Is it really a surprise that an affair like this wouldn't work out?

N

nitwhit3286

Nit, aren't you both still married to other people? Is it really a surprise that an affair like this wouldn't work out?

eh, you know how things get said. I was/am still serious about getting my seperation.

N

nitwhit3286

If he's to the point where he no longer wants to talk about whatever it is that you are stressing over, perhaps he's said his piece and is done with it. Go back and reflect on what he had to say and then take his words at face value. If you are waiting for him to feel different or say something different after two weeks and he hasn't... then he's most likely done with it and has moved on. :shrug:

indeed. that is what I will have to do.

eh, you know how things get said. I was/am still serious about getting my seperation.

Yeah, but I think what mmdad is trying to say is that typically when a guy taps a chick that he knows is married... odds are he isn't in it for the long haul... :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

Yeah, but I think what mmdad is trying to say is that typically when a guy taps a chick that he knows is married... odds are he isn't in it for the long haul... :shrug:

indeed. Could very well be. considering he is a stereotypical black guy and all. :killingme