• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meangirl

Nice lady!
Epiphany: Maybe the reason Nitwhit gets ragged on so often is that she is the epitome of our past mistakes. You see a young girl maybe making poor choices and think one of two or more) things. One, you want to beat some sense into her so that she has the "A ha" moment a little quicker than we may have. Or two, we hate being reminded of that time in our lives and just chastise her to make ourselves feel better. And three, maybe I should go to bed? Anyways, she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve and does the thinking aloud/stream of consciousness thing quite often. In the spirit of Christmas, I hope she figures it out and finds her happiness.

Awesome insight Nickel! :yay:

Pandora

Do you really care? I mean, it bothers you that much that she cheated on her husband? Wow. Odd that.

I am reading a book by David Lieberman, Ph. D, that mentions when somebody feels extremely passionate about an issue, they are hiding something in themselves, a secret, anger, aggression, or a grudge. hummmm :confused:

And could somebody tell me what SAHM means?

I :heart: Nic! :smoochy:

meangirl

Nice lady!
I am reading a book by David Lieberman, Ph. D, that mentions when somebody feels extremely passionate about an issue, they are hiding something in themselves, a secret, anger, aggression, or a grudge. hummmm :confused:

And could somebody tell me what SAHM means?

I :heart: Nic! :smoochy:

That makes sense. I'll have to get that book. :yay:

SAHM means Stay At Home Mom. That's why the disclaimer from me. :lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Maybe she cannot afford counseling......... Maybe we are all she has. I'm gonna be honest, I think we aere better than counseling!:lmao:

She can. the Navy provides free counseling. Hell you could go see the base chaplain....

If she comes on her looking for advice, she better get used to getting positive and negitive.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. Im sorry I have no sympathy for her. she slept in her bed, now she must make it.

We all know its a growing process, but its time for her to grow up and be an adult.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Im going to do something manly right now cause all this soap opera crap is wearing me thin:whistle::lmao:

Ive given all the advice and criticism I will on this subject. :crazy:

Giddy up!

Guys are afraid to step up to the plate and actually deal with the situation at hand. I guess its because they let things roll off their shoulders when maybe then shouldn't. Especially when they are the ones who are wrong and don't admit it...leaving the female to think that she is the guilty party. what say you??

Did you have a bad date tonight hun?

N

nitwhit3286

so i have read the last few pages between kain's meangirl's and nickel's posts. My best friend knows the situation, but I would feel bad dragging her down all the time with my problems. She loves to give advice, but sometimes she only scratches the surface. i love her to death and she loves me, but when I first explained the situation to her I did feel ashamed. My parents have heard some things that i have told them. I don't know if they realize the full extent of it, but if they did know...they may completely dison me. I really don't have anyone to talk to about these issues honestly. Haven't had the car for over a week, so seeking out a counselor at this time would be rather difficult. I hate to spread drama, (especially mine) around because yes I do feel guilty about it. I understand that when I make mistakes I have to be an adult and deal with them, but I have a hard time dealing with that. I mot assuredly know that when I come on here and post something personal (you all know I have never had a problem doing that) I expect to get blasted from all sides. They are all good opinions, because there are so many different ones and I take all of them into consideration. If i didn't want opinions, then why would i post? i know there are some very good people on here, and some that may be not so much. Much like me, maybe they need help too and are afraid to post openly. All I know is that I do need some guidance, a different direction for my life, to make it not only better for myself but for my child as well. I didn't mean to drag a specific person's name into it. It was foolish and immature. I was angry and I wanted to find a way to make myself feel better. i am also going to have to deal with the consequence of that. I hope you all understand where I am coming from, I know some certainly do.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
so i have read the last few pages between kain's meangirl's and nickel's posts. My best friend knows the situation, but I would feel bad dragging her down all the time with my problems. She loves to give advice, but sometimes she only scratches the surface. i love her to death and she loves me, but when I first explained the situation to her I did feel ashamed. My parents have heard some things that i have told them. I don't know if they realize the full extent of it, but if they did know...they may completely dison me. I really don't have anyone to talk to about these issues honestly. Haven't had the car for over a week, so seeking out a counselor at this time would be rather difficult. I hate to spread drama, (especially mine) around because yes I do feel guilty about it. I understand that when I make mistakes I have to be an adult and deal with them, but I have a hard time dealing with that. I mot assuredly know that when I come on here and post something personal (you all know I have never had a problem doing that) I expect to get blasted from all sides. They are all good opinions, because there are so many different ones and I take all of them into consideration. If i didn't want opinions, then why would i post? i know there are some very good people on here, and some that may be not so much. Much like me, maybe they need help too and are afraid to post openly. All I know is that I do need some guidance, a different direction for my life, to make it not only better for myself but for my child as well. I didn't mean to drag a specific person's name into it. It was foolish and immature. I was angry and I wanted to find a way to make myself feel better. i am also going to have to deal with the consequence of that. I hope you all understand where I am coming from, I know some certainly do.

You've got it now, your first adult post. I'm proud of you.

Take ownership of your life and your actions. If you feel shame it's because you did wrong. Learn from that feeling and don't repeat the action. If you want to stay with your husband, make an effort. Relationships aren't easy. If you don't want to stay with him, take the necessary steps and don't keep dragging him along, giving him hope.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
You've got it now, your first adult post. I'm proud of you.

Take ownership of your life and your actions. If you feel shame it's because you did wrong. Learn from that feeling and don't repeat the action. If you want to stay with your husband, make an effort. Relationships aren't easy. If you don't want to stay with him, take the necessary steps and don't keep dragging him along, giving him hope.

:yeahthat:

Pete

Repete
You didn't use the term "meat hammer" when you talked to your parents did you?