• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kain99

I think the real condemnation here is for dragging other people into her discussion and blaming their actions instead of looking at her own for an answer.

I'm just guessing this is what keeps this thing on it's tracks.

But we are teachers Fox... Not condemers. Let'slift her with education! :love::lmao:

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
I was going to refrain from saying anything at all about this issue. This is not advice from me but advice that was given to me awhile back. We all have a tendency to talk ourselves into things we shouldn’t do. But think back to some of the mistakes you’ve made. You don’t have to say what those are, but if you looked back, you knew it was a mistake, and you did it anyway. Why? Well, I have found that we most likely wouldn’t have made that mistake had we knew those answers at that time.

I have watched Nitwits threads since she has been on this board, and they have followed the same pattern. She talked herself into it. She didn’t fall into it or get over her head in a situation she was in, but basically, she talked herself into it. Why? Lonely? Insecure? Got tied down too young? Feels tied down? Maybe she wants her freedom?

Once she finds out those answers, I believe she might just find herself a happier person, but I am just not going to participate in kicking somebody square in the gut when they appear to already be down. :shrug:

And we are all related in many ways. We all feel and hurt don't we?

I understand where you are coming from, but maybe the forums isn't the best place to find help in this situation when there are variety of views both positive and negative. If I was having a problem like that I would be turning to family or my closest friend.

Like I said, I am not perfect, but if I were to post my life in the forum then I would expect to receive all types of threads not just the positive.

K

Kain99

I understand where you are coming from, but maybe the forums isn't the best place to find help in this situation when there are variety of views both positive and negative. If I was having a problem like that I would be turning to family or my closest friend.

Like I said, I am not perfect, but if I were to post my life in the forum then I would expect to receive all types of threads not just the positive.

Some people view forumites as their friends.... True story.

Pandora

Not everyone has that venue. She might not have any close friends or she just might not feel comfortable discussing this with her friends, shame will do that, you know. She might even know that they will say something like... deal with it... think of your child... or blow it off and say... oh everyone goes through that... Or, worse, they'd open up a bible and make you feel like the biggest sinner that walked the face of the Earth and tell you divorce is an abomination and an embarrassment to the family?

I don't know about you, but when I first came into Internet chats/forums, I thought people would respond to me like they were in my face talking to me. It isn't always that way when people can be passive aggressive and downright mean online without any personal responsibility for doing so.

If she has the ability to go to a counselor, that would be a better option, no doubt.

tomchamp

Not everyone has that venue. She might not have any close friends or she just might not feel comfortable discussing this with her friends, shame will do that, you know. She might even know that they will say something like... deal with it... think of your child... or blow it off and say... oh everyone goes through that... Or, worse, they'd open up a bible and make you feel like the biggest sinner that walked the face of the Earth and tell you divorce is an abomination and an embarrassment to the family?

I don't know about you, but when I first came into Internet chats/forums, I thought people would respond to me like they were in my face talking to me. It isn't always that way when people can be passive aggressive and downright mean online without any personal responsibility for doing so.

If she has the ability to go to a counselor, that would be a better option, no doubt.

I love how smart you arn't

meangirl

Nice lady!

Exactly!

Also, she is very young. She's still very much in the learning stage of married life. We all make mistakes but it's funny how so many rag on her for hers. :lol:

K

Kain99

Exactly!

Also, she is very young. She's still very much in the learning stage of married life. We all make mistakes but it's funny how so many rag on her for hers. :lol:

The biggest raggers are the most insecure.... Got money on that stuff!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Some people view forumites as their friends.... True story.

Friends or not, she has issues and spilling them on the forums for attention or answers is not the solution.

Its always the same old bit from her. Woe is me, Woe is me, thats all we hear from her.

Men this, men that.... My life sucks.... Bla bla bla.

SOMD.com is not the place for help and you by all people should know that.

If she didnt want to get rolled up in this whole mess she calls her life, then she should have thought about that before she had unprotected sex at a young age. You can blame her and her husband/ex for what they put themselves into. But at least he is trying to make things work.

Who's the one cheating on who???.... Yeah I thought so.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Friends or not, she has issues and spilling them on the forums for attention or answers is not the solution.

Its always the same old bit from her. Woe is me, Woe is me, thats all we hear from her.

If she didnt want to get rolled up in this whole mess she calls her life, then she should have thought about that before she had unprotected sex at a young age. You can blame her and her husband/ex for what they put themselves into. But at least he is trying to make things work.

Do you really care? I mean, it bothers you that much that she cheated on her husband? Wow. Odd that.

K

Kain99

Oh how wrong you are... SOMD is the best place in the world for help! Lived here forever, trust me.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 07:10 PM That's the biggest crock of ####. I am a SAHM and my husband loves it and always has.

:killingme I have no problems with SAHM as long as your not cheating on your husband.

Are you cheating on your husband like Nitwhit???

meangirl

Nice lady!
Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 07:10 PM That's the biggest crock of ####. I am a SAHM and my husband loves it and always has.

:killingme I have no problems with SAHM as long as your not cheating on your husband.

Are you cheating on your husband like Nitwhit???

:roflmao:

That wasn't me ya'll. I swear. :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Epiphany: Maybe the reason Nitwhit gets ragged on so often is that she is the epitome of our past mistakes. You see a young girl maybe making poor choices and think one of two or more) things. One, you want to beat some sense into her so that she has the "A ha" moment a little quicker than we may have. Or two, we hate being reminded of that time in our lives and just chastise her to make ourselves feel better. And three, maybe I should go to bed? Anyways, she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve and does the thinking aloud/stream of consciousness thing quite often. In the spirit of Christmas, I hope she figures it out and finds her happiness.

meangirl

Nice lady!
yes I do, and I care about you too:love:

:lmao:

Come on now. Really. Admit that it's funny how some people get all worked up over someone elses life/drama/etc. I couldn't care less who cheats on who or anything else in a persons private life. If I like them, I like them. Period. :love: