• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

missperky

And your eyes just hurt? I would have thought they would have popped out and rolled under your desk. :confused:

I don't read these threads. I just come strolling to the end and post. :diva:
I think I lost an eye...:jameo:

:lmao:

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
You know, if you are going to give someone bad karma, at least have the nerve to sign your name to it so I have the change to kick you in the arse!

Oh, and I know that the life of a military wife isn't easy, my mom was one for over 20 years and she was able to survive without cheating on my dad. They have been married for about 40 years. So don't try and use that excuse.

Last edited:

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
Psssttt, people on here love this stuff Nit, don't let them fool ya! Just look, your little thread here has 130 sum post and has only been up 1/2 the time as the thread involving a child hit by a school bus. :shrug: I'm just saying is all! :bigwhoop:

You're in here aren't you.....
Besides, anyone who airs their dirty laundry on here deserves what they get. It's hard to listen to someone who says she has morals, but cheats on her husband......:eyebrow:

Pandora

You're in here aren't you.....
Besides, anyone who airs their dirty laundry on here deserves what they get. It's hard to listen to someone who says she has morals, but cheats on her husband......:eyebrow:

Yeah, we should condemn them, because the world is just so perfect and the people in it should have no faults, not even one.

:bigwhoop:

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
Yeah, we should condemn them, because the world is just so perfect and the people in it should have no faults, not even one.

:bigwhoop:

I'm not condemning her. She trying to make her husband look bad for something she did. She is in the wrong and not taking responsibility for her actions, but trying to blame him for letting things roll off his shoulder instead of confronting the situation........ does she mean the situation where she CHEATED on him.........give me a break. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

I'm not condemning her. She trying to make her husband look bad for something she did. She is in the wrong and not taking responsibility for her actions, but trying to blame him for letting things roll off his shoulder instead of confronting the situation........ does she mean the situation where she CHEATED on him.........give me a break. :ohwell:

Careful Sister.... All that judgement, will fall back on ya. Thats how life works. We play with karma here but life don't play!

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
Careful Sister.... All that judgement, will fall back on ya. Thats how life works. We play with karma here but life don't play!

The truth hurts and if you don't want to hear what people say, don't ask them and don't put it on somd forums.

I know how the real world works, I live in it everyday! Thanks! No ones life is perfect and the last time I checked, we aren't related.

K

Kain99

The truth hurts and if you don't want to hear what people say, don't ask them and don't put it on somd forums.

I know how the real world works, I live in it everyday! Thanks! No ones life is perfect and the last time I checked, we aren't related.

It's your world darlin.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I think the real condemnation here is for dragging other people into her discussion and blaming their actions instead of looking at her own for an answer.

I'm just guessing this is what keeps this thing on it's tracks.

Pandora

I was going to refrain from saying anything at all about this issue. This is not advice from me but advice that was given to me awhile back. We all have a tendency to talk ourselves into things we shouldn’t do. But think back to some of the mistakes you’ve made. You don’t have to say what those are, but if you looked back, you knew it was a mistake, and you did it anyway. Why? Well, I have found that we most likely wouldn’t have made that mistake had we knew those answers at that time.

I have watched Nitwits threads since she has been on this board, and they have followed the same pattern. She talked herself into it. She didn’t fall into it or get over her head in a situation she was in, but basically, she talked herself into it. Why? Lonely? Insecure? Got tied down too young? Feels tied down? Maybe she wants her freedom?

Once she finds out those answers, I believe she might just find herself a happier person, but I am just not going to participate in kicking somebody square in the gut when they appear to already be down. :shrug:

And we are all related in many ways. We all feel and hurt don't we?