• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Guys are afraid to step up to the plate and actually deal with the situation at hand. I guess its because they let things roll off their shoulders when maybe then shouldn't. Especially when they are the ones who are wrong and don't admit it...leaving the female to think that she is the guilty party. what say you??

Wake up and smell the :coffee: If you sit around EXPECTING someone to behave like you think they should, then all you can expect is disappointment.

N

nitwhit3286

No honey, you're just scratching the surface. No one is saying you're a bad person. Hell, that's totally subjective anyway. It doesn't matter what you've done wrong it's how you feel about yourself and portray yourself. It's about bite not bark. You can say all day that you're the most confident person in the world but if you continuously allow yourself to be treated poorly than you're showing that you're all bark and no bite. I was famous for doing this with my ex husband and B. Leave because they'd done something foolish but take them back as soon as they came around kissing my ass and giving me the behavior I was initially looking for. It was always very short lived though because they knew from experience that no matter what they did I'd take them back. It's your self image we're referring to.

thats true. I need to concentrate on me, and not people that I think are going to take me places and don't. I set myself up for failure every time. I need to learn how to rely on myself and no one else. After all is said and done, and I am where i want to be at in life, then I might take a look around for a guy. But, after I am done with the marriage and other dudes that treat me like crap, it will be a long while before I go back to that,

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Nit, you are totally missing his point. People ARE judgemental. It's human nature. He's trying to point out that how you chose to present yourself will be taken into account as an immediate opinion is formed about you by each and every person you come in contact with and that formed opinion will have a play in how people treat you.

I chatted with Nit last night and right off the bat I thought she was GREAT :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

Wake up and smell the :coffee: If you sit around EXPECTING someone to behave like you think they should, then all you can expect is disappointment.

and thats what sucks so hard. When you think the other party should step up to the plate and don't. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things. I just feel the need to be open about it.

N

nitwhit3286

With a toddler to be responsible for, concentrating on yourself is incredibly selfish. Think about her for a change, and set an example for her to be proud of.

geez, I forgot I had a kid for a minute. Yeah.....all I do is concentrate on her. I spend every day and evening with her. i am the number 1 parent here. She is right next to me as a matter of fact. on the floor playing with her bilingual sesame street toy.. fun stuff! Cat "gato" Dog "perro"

Foxhound

Finishing last
I admit I don't do confrontation well. My most serious problem is I will put up with something instead of dealing with it. To avoid hurting peoples feelings as well as my own.

Is that what you were expecting?

N

nitwhit3286

Hey I don't have any hard feelings. I'm like whatever..seriously there are a lot of underlying details that I am not willing to put out on the open forums....but hey its cool.

And by the way.. hi there juggy. I see you. :howdy:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
With a toddler to be responsible for, concentrating on yourself is incredibly selfish. Think about her for a change, and set an example for her to be proud of.

True. However, if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of anyone else? My advice is to sit down and look at where you and where you want to be- both for yourself and your daughter. What do you want? Who do you want to be in all your roles? What's it going to take to get there? Right it down... paper, blog, journal, whatever. Then set long-term goals and realistic, short-term "mini-goals" to make the long-term happen. Then, DO THEM.

I admit I don't do confrontation well. My most serious problem is I will put up with something instead of dealing with it. To avoid hurting peoples feelings as well as my own.

Is that what you were expecting?

I have the opposite problem. "Hey look a small obstacle!" :freighttrain: :lol:

N

nitwhit3286

oh badgirl...

Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 12:50 PM Badgirl is a great example. Stole another womans husband and had a baby with him outside of marriage.

:whistle:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 12:50 PM Badgirl is a great example. Stole another womans husband and had a baby with him outside of marriage.

What her and i did, is really nobody's business except to her and me..

Makes her no less of a GREAT mom to OUR son.

Last edited:
N

nitwhit3286

What her and i did, is really nobody's business except to her and me..

Makes her no less of a GREAT mom to her son.

yet I get on here and I get bashed...go frickin figure.

Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 01:10 PM Congratulations - you're a bigger dipstick than I thought and I didn't think that was possible.

Everyone can stay far away from me...once I get my life in order I am not going to be dealing with the married man who doesn't know what he wants....and he can't be a man and handle the situation.....no more! They can all go and #### themselves.

Foxhound

Finishing last

Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 01:10 PM Congratulations - you're a bigger dipstick than I thought and I didn't think that was possible.

Everyone can stay far away from me...once I get my life in order I am not going to be dealing with the married man who doesn't know what he wants....and he can't be a man and handle the situation.....no more! They can all go and #### themselves.

I think if we could most of us would. :lmao:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Maybe you need to stop posting your PRIVATE life on here. It's not just your life that's getting tossed out there. How inconsiderate.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

I have nothing to be ashamed of, nor do I have anything to regret. I'm living a pretty great life right now....something that seems to escape you and many other people.

Besides, I don't start threads bemoaning my unloving relationships, endlessly hit up my dad for money, or speak on-and-on about needing a man to take care of me.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I need to concentrate on me, and not people that I think are going to take me places and don't

This is why your marriage failed and so will the rest of your relationships. You live in this princess fantasy world were every guy you meet is supposed to be your sugar daddy and support you. (and now your kid)

Freaking grow up already.

This is what happens when parents continue to coddle thier adult child. They expect everyone to take care of them, and never learn to support themselves.

in this day and age Nit, no man wants to deal with a stay at home, spoiled trophy wife.

Cause in the end they are never happy, and when she divorces him, she gets half of something that she has never worked for!