Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Show off's

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

SmallTown

Football season!
man, ya'll are so full of sh!t... Jewelry is meant to be worn. If the ring doesn't matter to you, that is fine. Don't buy one in the first place. But obviously you did buy them, because at some point in your life you did realize it did matter. So don't try to pawn it off now by saying it doesn't matter. If you really wanted to convince people of that, just say you never bought one in the first place. Case closed.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I ain't sure, but I think the debate struck a nerve? :confused:........................:cheers: ST!

Me, I'm more traditional, I guess. I'd wear the ring unless my job was too hazardous - ie., injury was a possibility. Otherwise, I'd be sporting it everyday.

SmallTown

Football season!
Penn said:
I ain't sure, but I think the debate struck a nerve? :confused:........................:cheers: ST!

Me, I'm more traditional, I guess. I'd wear the ring unless my job was too hazardous - ie., injury was a possibility. Otherwise, I'd be sporting it everyday.
little tipsy maybe... :biggrin: We had decided before the skins game to drink everytime we scored a touchdown. We were getting very thirsty, so we decided to change it to drinking whenever we gained positive yards. I think we drank 4 times :ohwell:

meangirl

Nice lady!
SmallTown said:
man, ya'll are so full of sh!t... Jewelry is meant to be worn. If the ring doesn't matter to you, that is fine. Don't buy one in the first place. But obviously you did buy them, because at some point in your life you did realize it did matter. So don't try to pawn it off now by saying it doesn't matter. If you really wanted to convince people of that, just say you never bought one in the first place. Case closed.

WTH are you talking about :confused:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
meangirl said:
WTH are you talking about :confused:
Ahem, read the first few words of his last post! :lmao: I think I caught his drift, mainly if you bought rings in the first place, before you were wedded, you ought to be wearing 'em!

Close enough ST? :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Penn said:
Ahem, read the first few words of his post! :lmao: I think I caught his drift, mainly if you bought rings in the first place, before you were wedded, you ought to be wearing 'em!

:yay:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Penn said:
Ahem, read the first few words of his last post! :lmao: I think I caught his drift, mainly if you bought rings in the first place, before you were wedded, you ought to be wearing 'em!

Thank you Penn. :lol: Good thing he's not my husband I guess.

K

Kain99

Men and jewelry can be quite erotic..... Nothing like sucking on that earring during the act! :razz:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
=fttrsbeerwench]:fixed:
Gumbo, absolutely all your posts/threads have a underlying reference to getting laid, trying to get laid or b!atching about NOT getting laid!

WTF ! is that how you see me.