Men, you're ugly. - Women. 80 percent of men are below average in looks according to women

mitzi

I think the online dating and dating app thing is a haven for free mealers, scam artists, and very few people who are "looking for that special person"

Had a friend who tried it. He was a nice guy. Divorced with a couple kids. Good job. All around nice guy. He would constantly be frustrated because he would start talking to a woman and after a few days she would just ghost him. Either that or, he would get a re-direct attempt to some other pay site. After his trial was up, he wanted nothing to do with it but they kept harassing him to stay.

Even if I was single, I would NEVER do the dating app thing.

I can't do it either. Recently a friend of mine had been talking to someone several times a day, texting several times a day, etc. They finally made a date to meet at the Inner Harbor. He was a no show, wouldn't answer her texts or calls. She wasted time, gas and a $30 parking fee. The ONLY time I made an online date was disappointing. We had talked on the phone for weeks. Finally we met and had dinner. I really liked him and I thought the date went pretty good (he even brought me flowers). He called me when he got home and told me what a nice time he had. I never heard from him again. I vowed to myself never again. I want to actually meet someone (friend, bar, whatever) and if we like each other and then asked out (the old fashioned way).

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Men, you're ugly. -Women. 80 percent of men are below average in looks according to women
I'm hoping there will be a follow-up set of articles/studies from the men's perspective at some point.

'Cause frankly, in my daily surveying of the landscape these days, my unscientific data return shows that there seems to be a whole lot less womyns out there worth the energy. For example, weight & "all about themselves" seem to be way up; fitness, apparel choices, hygiene, ability to engage in a meaningful conversation seem to be way down. Seems the new "That Girl" is a Bessie-sized, self-centered, inarticulate Valley Girl. All flash and no substance. And no, I just don't frequent Walmart.

The "young ladies" of today (as a group) don't hold a candle to the "young ladies" of my growing up (1960s & 1970s & even 1980s).

Let the return fire commence....

--- End of line (MCP)

MiddleGround

I'm hoping there will be a follow-up set of articles/studies from the men's perspective at some point.

'Cause frankly, in my daily surveying of the landscape these days, my unscientific data return shows that there seems to be a whole lot less womyns out there worth the energy. For example, weight & "all about themselves" seem to be way up; fitness, apparel choices, hygiene, ability to engage in a meaningful conversation seem to be way down. Seems the new "That Girl" is a Bessie-sized, self-centered, inarticulate Valley Girl. All flash and no substance. And no, I just don't frequent Walmart.

The "young ladies" of today (as a group) don't hold a candle to the "young ladies" of my growing up (1960s & 1970s & even 1980s).

Let the return fire commence....

--- End of line (MCP)

I can agree with most of this.

Another thing that most of the guys mentioned was that there were so many women that use Snapchat filters in their pictures. Really? And women want to complain about men being unattractive???

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
IMO, if it wasn't for the 'big hair' 80s, you wouldn't even mention the 80s.
Wasn't a big fan of the big hair. I mentioned 1980s because after that is when the "age of the artificial" started to really kick in. Fake tops, fake bottoms, fake personalities....

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Image result for melanie griffith working girl

Related image

luvmygdaughters

My first date with my husband was driving from Alexandria, VA to Calvert Co to see the house he was building. The way he described it, I figured I'd see at least the framing done. Got there and there was just a huge hole in the ground. He told me to come down in the hole so he could describe where all the rooms were going to go but I stayed where I was. I told him years later that I thought once I got into the hole, he'd kill me and build his house on top of my body. :lol:
I would've thought the same thing. :lmao: