Men...

"Honey, could you sneak out early this afternoon?"

• I am not about to be at the beckoning call of no woman!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • "Boss, family emergency!"

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm married to Hillary. What would you do?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My name is Palin, boys. Heh.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...if your gal called you at work once in awhile and wanted you to come home and get it on, would this be further evidence of women attempting to dominate men and have you put everything after them or are you still here?

Edited for for grammar so that MM doesn't have an identity crisis.

:buddies:

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
...if you're gal called you at work once in awhile and wanted you to come home and get it on, would this be further evidence of women attempting to dominate men and have you put everything after them or are you still here?

Me, I wouldn't consider why she was doing it.

I would just enjoy lunchtime nook.

Although I would insist that since I'm going so far out of my daily routine, I am repaid by lingerie and heels being worn, and some nice brats with mustard and peppers would be hot and ready for my trip back to the office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about if she walked in in the middle of the SuperBowl, 4th quarter with two minutes left on the clock, your team has the ball and is on the 10 yard line?

Toxick

Splat
How about if she walked in in the middle of the SuperBowl, 4th quarter with two minutes left on the clock, your team has the ball and is on the 10 yard line?

I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

And by "walk", I mean "watch football", and by "chew gum" I mean "get a hum".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oooh ! I know!

What if she called you on the golf course and wanted you to come home immediately and have sex with her? Would you say, "See you, guys - gotta run home and service the old lady," or would you keep your cellphone off to avoid this sort of distraction?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

...a tough one, but, in the interest of all man, and woman kind and better relations for us all, I'm willing to see what happens! You're on!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Again...

Oooh ! I know!

What if she called you on the golf course and wanted you to come home immediately and have sex with her? Would you say, "See you, guys - gotta run home and service the old lady," or would you keep your cellphone off to avoid this sort of distraction?

...it's worth finding out...

:love:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Oooh ! I know!

There's no cell phones on the golf course!!

Toxick

Splat
Speaking for myself only, I can only think of one activity that I wouldn't drop what I'm doing and go have sex instead.

And, frankly, if I'm performing this activity, it's unlikely that MrsToxick is interested in getting her groove on just then.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...called Sportscenter. They'll show you what you missed, non stop, for the next 48 hours. However, if you watch the game, don't bother looking for the highlights of what you missed. There won't be any.
I hate Sportscenter. NFL Network is much better.:yay: