Men...

"Honey, could you sneak out early this afternoon?"

• I am not about to be at the beckoning call of no woman!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • "Boss, family emergency!"

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm married to Hillary. What would you do?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My name is Palin, boys. Heh.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So are they - they just want to pretend that they'd drop everything to go have sex, no matter what they were doing.

:yay:
I don't know why anyone would pass up on something that comes so infrequently, for sex. If my lady wants sex during the Super Bowl, or some similar event, she better be prepared to share my attention with the TV :killingme

flipfloplover47

Live Life To The Fullest
:yay:
I don't know why anyone would pass up on something that comes so infrequently, for sex. If my lady wants sex during the Super Bowl, or some similar event, she better be prepared to share my attention with the TV :killingme

Anything for you! if i wanted sex during the suer bowl or any other sports event,Hell i'd be watching to..:whistle:

K

kris31280

Whatever! If I'm watching JDMA or J&K+8 or (you get the picture), hubby knows that it's not even worth asking. :roflmao:
Yeah... I guess I so rarely watch TV now as it is that it's not a big deal to miss it for some action.

Now if I had a final exam or a scheduled test or something and he was asking for it... I'd not drop everything for nookie.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I didn't realize we had men with such weak wills on this site :doh:
I'm damn well watching the Super Bowl. :drama:

Weak willed?!?! Kid, you ain't DOING it right!

One is amusing... The other is astonishing!

:lmao:

Attachments

• superbowl.jpg
    superbowl.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Sex.jpg
    Sex.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 62
maybe:shrug:

You must be a part-time Nanny then huh? Either way, enjoy tonight :cheers: I'll be watching the game at home with my bf, our roomie and his gf. I took boneless lamb chops out tonight, was thinking about grilling them. I dunno though, it's not really "game night" kinda dinner. What should I have????

flipfloplover47

Live Life To The Fullest
You must be a part-time Nanny then huh? Either way, enjoy tonight :cheers: I'll be watching the game at home with my bf, our roomie and his gf. I took boneless lamb chops out tonight, was thinking about grilling them. I dunno though, it's not really "game night" kinda dinner. What should I have????

well if my bf was going to be home than id be cooking some chicken poppers, chips and dip, just easy stuff, but he's not so im going to have mac and cheese and watch the game with drink in hand.