Men...

"Honey, could you sneak out early this afternoon?"

• I am not about to be at the beckoning call of no woman!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • "Boss, family emergency!"

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm married to Hillary. What would you do?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My name is Palin, boys. Heh.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That show never appealed to me :shrug:
Do explain :popcorn: (though, obviously, I'm sure it has lost most of, if not all of it's humor now :lmao:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iU39sqEQOms

I can't open the link but I think this is it. Phoebe's talking about why Rachel and Ross belong together.

ironintestines

Non-Premo
...if you're gal called you at work once in awhile and wanted you to come home and get it on, would this be further evidence of women attempting to dominate men and have you put everything after them or are you still here?

Beings I'm hooked on crotch-dope, I'd spray liquid azz on my pants & tell my superiors that I pooped my pants.

Where I work at, pooping your pants is an automatic free ticket to go home w/ no repercussions

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I'm sure that the cell-phone would be conveniently off if he was working, playing, whatever. If I left a message he wouldn't call back anyway so no point in wasting my time. If it were in the middle of a sports game, I'd probably get a reply as he was laughing histerically "Move, I can't see the screen". Those days of bothering to seduce a man have since come and gone. I would get more out of a warm bath and good book. :coffee:

If he wanted it, I could file my nails, make a few noises and he'd never know the difference cause it probably wouldn't take long anyway.

Last edited:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I'm sure that the cell-phone would be conveniently off if he was working, playing, whatever. If I left a message he wouldn't call back anyway so no point in wasting my time. If it were in the middle of a sports game, I'd probably get a reply as he was laughing histerically "Move, I can't see the screen". Those days of bothering to seduce a man have since come and gone. I would get more out of a warm bath and good book. :coffee:

If he wanted it, I could file my nails, make a few noises and he'd never know the difference cause it probably wouldn't take long anyway.

Are you sure he's a man? :lmao:

SamSpade

So are they - they just want to pretend that they'd drop everything to go have sex, no matter what they were doing.

It's still generally true. I swear the ONLY time women try this at all is when they KNOW they won't have to deliver.

You know, he's watching a gory movie and a guy gets castrated, and you say "honey......" for absolutely one reason - you don't have to do it.