Men...

"Honey, could you sneak out early this afternoon?"

• I am not about to be at the beckoning call of no woman!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • "Boss, family emergency!"

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm married to Hillary. What would you do?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My name is Palin, boys. Heh.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

You must be a part-time Nanny then huh? Either way, enjoy tonight :cheers: I'll be watching the game at home with my bf, our roomie and his gf. I took boneless lamb chops out tonight, was thinking about grilling them. I dunno though, it's not really "game night" kinda dinner. What should I have????

Just add chips and dip :lmao:
and what do you consider full time nanny?? :lol: She works more hours weekly than I do :faint:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
...how that's worded, boys?

"Yeah, Dr. Laura, why wife won't let me be. I'm in the garage, she wants to knock off a quickie. I'm at the office, can I come home for lunch. I'm trying to sleep, wakee, wakee, all the damn time bugging me for sex...what should I do???"

Dr. Laura "This is a joke, right?"

You don't think this womans voice was one of disdain?

Here's a more likely scenario:

"Dr. Laura, all the time, my wife wants me to stop what I am doing and talk to here. I'm working in he garage, she wants to talk. I'm doing something at work, she wants to talk. I'm cutting the grass, trying to sleep, talk, talk, talk. What do I do???"

Dr. Laura "A good husband would stop what he is doing and talk to her. No matter what. At any time."

:jameo:

I always tell people: If you want to talk to me, talk to me while I'm working. And while you're at it, help me move this.

So are they - they just want to pretend that they'd drop everything to go have sex, no matter what they were doing.

I don't doubt that. :lol:

Just add chips and dip :lmao:
and what do you consider full time nanny?? :lol: She works more hours weekly than I do :faint:

Haha, well that makes sense. Chips and dip it is! :lmao:

I only said that cuz if I were a Nanny I wouldn't want to be all :dead: the next morning having to watch a little one. I should have worded it differently Mr PC :lol: Anyhow, don't get your panties in a bunch Johnny, I think it would be awesome to be a nanny, full or part time :yay:

flipfloplover47

Live Life To The Fullest

I only said that cuz if I were a Nanny I wouldn't want to be all :dead: the next morning having to watch a little one. I should have worded it differently Mr PC :lol: Anyhow, don't get your panties in a bunch Johnny, I think it would be awesome to be a nanny, full or part time :yay:

well take it i'll prob be in bed by 9-9:30 i wont be all:dead: tomoro. I hope.

and yeah i work alot more than Pc. but i do less, the kids are wonderful sometimes, nap time is my fav time.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

My panties aren't in a bunch :drama:
I mean...:doh: :lol:
Really though :shrug: I don't understand why people get the impression I'm defensive :lmao: I was just telling you :shrug: