Men...

"Honey, could you sneak out early this afternoon?"

• I am not about to be at the beckoning call of no woman!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • "Boss, family emergency!"

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm married to Hillary. What would you do?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My name is Palin, boys. Heh.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

toppick08

Speaking for myself only, I can only think of one activity that I wouldn't drop what I'm doing and go have sex instead.

And, frankly, if I'm performing this activity, it's unlikely that MrsToxick is interested in getting her groove on just then.

:snort:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
...if you're gal called you at work once in awhile and wanted you to come home and get it on, would this be further evidence of women attempting to dominate men and have you put everything after them or are you still here?

Come on, when I call or text him at work I tell him what I'm going to do to him when he gets home, I'm not going to expect him to drop everything to service me.

Maybe for a lunch time afternoon delight but not in the middle of his work day.

Job comes first, then he does :whistle:

Well then she's just asking to be smacked.

:lmao:

Last edited:
D

dems4me

How about if she walked in in the middle of the SuperBowl, 4th quarter with two minutes left on the clock, your team has the ball and is on the 10 yard line?

Two minutes left in the fourth quarter isn't the middle of the SuperBowl.. :razz: :lol: :love:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know...

Come on, when I call or text him at work I tell him what I'm going to do to him when he gets home, I'm not going to expect him to drop everything to service me.

Maybe for a lunch time afternoon delight but not in the middle of his work day.

Job comes first, then he does :whistle:

...I heard the comments Laura made that Vrail is referencing and the disdain this woman on the phone had for her husband was palatable. I think, just maybe, what Laura was saying was more of a general suggestion as opposed to a flat out directive.

I think a loving husband would be fairly judicious and understanding in his asking his lady if she can sneak out once in awhile and I think a loving lady would be excited to be at least asked and maybe be able to do it once in awhile.

The point of this poll is there is not a man on the planet who wouldn't be flattered and excited if his woman called up and wondered what his afternoon looked like. The last thing he'd do is be disdainful or think she was simply trying to control him. If someone told a guy "you should drop whatever you're doing if your babe wants you" the last thing he'd be is be put off by the idea.

T

toppick08

...I heard the comments Laura made that Vrail is referencing and the disdain this woman on the phone had for her husband was palatable. I think, just maybe, what Laura was saying was more of a general suggestion as opposed to a flat out directive.

I think a loving husband would be fairly judicious and understanding in his asking his lady if she can sneak out once in awhile and I think a loving lady would be excited to be at least asked and maybe be able to do it once in awhile.

The point of this poll is there is not a man on the planet who wouldn't be flattered and excited if his woman called up and wondered what his afternoon looked like. The last thing he'd do is be disdainful or think she was simply trying to control him. If someone told a guy "you should drop whatever you're doing if your babe wants you" the last thing he'd be is be put off by the idea.

Brilliant..:yay:, we need the stroking....:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The caller said that he's on her constantly - when she's at work, when she's making dinner, when she's doing something with the kids, etc. That was her main complaint - not that he called her at work, but that he's constantly bugging her for sex. The work thing was just one of the situations she brought up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Laura also told her that if hubby wants sex, she should take the kids to a neighbor and go service him.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Is he closet gay?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Notice...

The caller said that he's on her constantly - when she's at work, when she's making dinner, when she's doing something with the kids, etc. That was her main complaint - not that he called her at work, but that he's constantly bugging her for sex. The work thing was just one of the situations she brought up.

...how that's worded, boys?

"Yeah, Dr. Laura, why wife won't let me be. I'm in the garage, she wants to knock off a quickie. I'm at the office, can I come home for lunch. I'm trying to sleep, wakee, wakee, all the damn time bugging me for sex...what should I do???"

Dr. Laura "This is a joke, right?"

You don't think this womans voice was one of disdain?

Here's a more likely scenario:

"Dr. Laura, all the time, my wife wants me to stop what I am doing and talk to here. I'm working in he garage, she wants to talk. I'm doing something at work, she wants to talk. I'm cutting the grass, trying to sleep, talk, talk, talk. What do I do???"

Dr. Laura "A good husband would stop what he is doing and talk to her. No matter what. At any time."

:jameo: