Michael Vick

BuddyLee

Football addict
You speak from fear. CNN isn't a goofy website.

Yeah, maybe the Skins won't get him. But you'll see from my original post in this thread, I fully expect Snyder to be thinking about it. After all, the Skins are always dying to be the Off-Season Champions.

If it makes the news, Snyder wants it.
CNN isn't perse but the website you posted is. Truth and Rumors? Please.

To your discredit, Snyder wasn't thinking about it. He dispelled those rumors months ago. Zorn also said as much in his two previous pressers.

Take your hate elsewhere, boob.

Baz

This. ------------------>
CNN isn't perse but the website you posted is. Truth and Rumors? Please.

To your discredit, Snyder wasn't thinking about it. He dispelled those rumors months ago. Zorn also said as much in his two previous pressers.

Take your hate elsewhere, boob.

Hate?!?! :killingme

You're way too sensitive.

Baz

Snyder does things that may not pan out or even hurt the team on the field but he doesn't do things that hurt the finances of the team. Vick, in my view, hurts the finances of the team.

Do you think some fans would stop going to games if he signed Vick? I think there would be a couple small protests outside the stadium on gamedays. More than a few angry letters and calls to sports radio and the Post, but I don't think it would hurt ticket sales at all.

Heck, you'd probably see a bunch of people in brand new Vick jerseys.

Beta84

They're out to get us
You speak from fear. CNN isn't a goofy website.

Yeah, maybe the Skins won't get him. But you'll see from my original post in this thread, I fully expect Snyder to be thinking about it. After all, the Skins are always dying to be the Off-Season Champions.

If it makes the news, Snyder wants it.

You need to understand your sources a little better. The website you quoted from is, first off, Sports Illustrated...which is part of the CNN network (it's CNNSI). But it's the Truth and Rumors section. Do you know how the Truth and Rumors section works? It grabs random articles of interest from news publications, no matter how big or small, and posts them. I've seen them grab blog postings and put them up before. The article you happened to quote was grabbed from "profootballtalk". If you check the "profootballtalk" link, it sends you to the ACTUAL source: Don't rule out Redskins in Vick sweepstakes | ProFootballTalk.com As it happens, the actual source was also a truth and rumor page from another website that didn't include a link. So it's a bunch of guessing, more or less :lmao:

Here was another doozy posted today on Truth and Rumors:
It wouldn't be surprising, with Brett Favre gone, if highly respected Tony Dungy, who has reached out to disgraced QB Michael Vick, recommends that the Vikings consider Vick. Vick wouldn't sell tickets like Favre would have, but he would cost a lot less money.

I suppose this means that CNN thinks both the Redskins AND the Vikings will sign Vick? Oh wait, this one was from some newspaper in Minnesota... Charley Walters: Only Brett Favre knows real reason why he turned down Minnesota Vikings - TwinCities.com (link won't even work for me...thanks alot, SI!)

Point is, it's not the opinion of CNN so don't act like it is.

Last edited:

Baz

You need to understand your sources a little better. The website you quoted from is, first off, Sports Illustrated...which is part of the CNN network (it's CNNSI). But it's the Truth and Rumors section. Do you know how the Truth and Rumors section works? It grabs random articles of interest from news publications, no matter how big or small, and posts them. I've seen them grab blog postings and put them up before. The article you happened to quote was grabbed from "profootballtalk". If you check the "profootballtalk" link, it sends you to the ACTUAL source: Don't rule out Redskins in Vick sweepstakes | ProFootballTalk.com As it happens, the actual source was also a truth and rumor page from another website that didn't include a link. So it's a bunch of guessing, more or less :lmao:

Here was another doozy posted today on Truth and Rumors:

I suppose this means that CNN thinks both the Redskins AND the Vikings will sign Vick? Oh wait, this one was from some newspaper in Minnesota... Charley Walters: Only Brett Favre knows real reason why he turned down Minnesota Vikings - TwinCities.com (link won't even work for me...thanks alot, SI!)

Point is, it's not the opinion of CNN so don't act like it is.

:rolleyes:

Yeah. No crap. It's a rumor. I think you can tell from the quote that it's a rumor. You know, in sports, people talk about rumors and the possibility of something happening. Sort of like on online forums.

Funny how certain people have their panties bunched in knots because I joked about Snyder picking up Vick. I guess, when it comes to the Skins, the possibility it could possibly happen isn't as far-fetched as it should be. Especially seeing as he tried to trade for another QB during the off-season, more than once.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:rolleyes:

Yeah. No crap. It's a rumor. I think you can tell from the quote that it's a rumor. You know, in sports, people talk about rumors and the possibility of something happening. Sort of like on online forums.

Funny how certain people have their panties bunched in knots because I joked about Snyder picking up Vick. I guess, when it comes to the Skins, the possibility it could possibly happen isn't as far-fetched as it should be. Especially seeing as he tried to trade for another QB during the off-season, more than once.
Nice backtrack, not!

Just yesterday it was the astute opinion of CNN. Why, how could the almighty Baz and CNN be wrong?:lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Vick recently said that he was close to signing with a professional team. He didn't specify which league though.

Baz

Nice backtrack, not!

Just yesterday it was the astute opinion of CNN. Why, how could the almighty Baz and CNN be wrong?:lmao:

It's not a backtrack. I posted a rumor. I found it completely credible that the Skins might sign him. It would be consistent with their history of trying to sign the big name guy, and it actually makes a bit of sense on the football field.

You really should pull that Redskins pacifier out of your butt. I suggest you wash it before you stick it back in your mouth where it belongs. :baby:

Attachments

• BuddyLee.jpg
    BuddyLee.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's not a backtrack. I posted a rumor. I found it completely credible that the Skins might sign him. It would be consistent with their history of trying to sign the big name guy, and it actually makes a bit of sense on the football field.
If you actually did your research as I and others have suggested you wouldn't have come to such a fruitless and obtuse conclusion.

Pity that.

Baz

If you actually did your research as I and others have suggested you wouldn't have come to such a fruitless and obtuse conclusion.

Pity that.

Your pathetic insecurities are only eclipsed by your juvenile need to relentlessly defend your obsession of defending your fanboy status..

:yawn:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Your pathetic insecurities are only eclipsed by your juvenile need to relentlessly defend your obsession of defending your fanboy status..

Anyone can be a hater. I give factual information and I will defend as much from the garbage you spew as your truth. You don't like being wrong and yet it encompasses your daily life.

Take it easy Mr. Delusional.:howdy:

Baz

Anyone can be a hater. I give factual information and I will defend as much from the garbage you spew as your truth. You don't like being wrong and yet it encompasses your daily life.

Take it easy Mr. Delusional.:howdy:

Poor little fanboy. Still carrying the grudge from the Penguins-Caps series. Who was wrong there, Junior?

You should be used to disappointment by now. All of your teams suck.

:baby: Suck on that.

angelbaby

:killingme Trying to use all your big words in one sentence again? You need to stop you are only making an :moon: of yourself. No, wait keep it up we are getting a good laugh out of it! :roflmao: