Mistress Phoenix...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Mr. Cooper was his blunt self last night, so Missy had safe time in Fort Fenix overnight.
Very little kitty cam activity since the people got up a couple hours ago and opened up again.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Anita and I are out of town a couple days. Our neighbor looks in on kitties for us.
When he was visiting earlier today, Miss Phoenix let him pet her a couple different times.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Are you ok with leaving the kitties? Just kitting. Safe travels. 😸
Wife and I had some use or lose, visited her mom, then back home.
Found out her brother's dog, a black, mostly GSD, with some Rottie, Akita and Chow mix, loves bananas.
Angelina is all black and has the curly Akita/Chow tail. She is a rescue, found as a 6-month old pup wandering the streets of the city.
He had the DNA testing done as they've only had pedigreed GSDs in the past.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Miss Phoenix was watching Cooper using the scratch post near the bureau this morning without hissing.

The last couple of chases by him have been much more pro forma than with intent to catch.

She walks by Buff or watches him walk by, without hisses. These are taking place at less than a body length away from each other. She's even been accepting nose touches from him, before hissing, with less enthusiasm.

I think we are very close to balance point, Open Door Time is now close to all the time.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It seems that a truce has ben reached. When I got up this morning, the boys were cuddled together on the blanket covered box by the window in Fort Fenix. Phoenix was asleep on the windowsill above the soaker tub in the main bathroom.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lord Buffingham Tyger playing computer monitor just now.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This held for several minutes. Miss Phoenix just looked at Mr. Cooper without hissing or growling. He stood up there without trying to push the issue by getting atop my bureau.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Missy is getting more sure of herself.
Went up a few hours ago to put on street clothes to drive around doing errands.
Phoenix was sleeping on the bath mat in front of the shower stall.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Nice development this morning.
Anita awoke to find Miss Phoenix asleep on her sneakers.
Kitty dragged out a sock that was stuffed in one of them and was kind of cuddling that.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
BIG THANG this morning, held for over half an hour.
As y'all might note, we use the corner, soaking tub for storage.
The thing is too tall to get in comfortably, plus all that water.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Had a repeat of Buff poaching Miss Phoenix's snack.
This time she did not look upset, actually laid down on the bookshelf next to the bureau and watched him.

Heard her churbling at someone early this morning, too dark to see who it was.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I suspect she may have been talking nice to Buff.
Cooper chased here again this evening.
He look so funny with his tail all poofed out.
18 pound him trying to make himself look bigger for the little 7 pound fuzzball.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This morning, I walk in the room and Cooper is laying on the floor near the bureau making kitten noises at Phoenix. He was even rolling on his back and showing his belly.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just took a peek with the still shot function of the kitty cams.
From the bit of shadow I see, looks like Missy is sleeping on the windowsill over the garden tub.
Cooper is nowhere to be seen, either in the crows nest at the top of the stairs or under the head of the people bed.
Buff is curled up near me on the desk.