Mom goes to jail because of son's truancy, dies

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You were practically about to pee in your pants that this woman reached room temperature, after all, she was a unwed mother of seven who couldn't control her kids.

While you may not have wished her to die, you were giddy like a 16 y/o with her dad's credit card at the mall.

I was? How did you come to that conclusion by the couple of posts I made?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
The unemployed mother of seven...

Am i supposed to feel sorry for her?

If she's unemployed she should have plenty of time to supervise her seven kids and make sure they went to school.

Clearly this woman is a dirtbag and, after reading the whole article, the author of this piece of silliness needs a swift kick in the ass.

Unmarried.

Unemployed.

Seven kids.

Seven kids that she cannot care for, no less.

I'm surprised to find some of you making excuses for her. It's like I've stepped into the Twilight Zone.

MKK, that is a classic liberal It Takes A Village argument.
  • Parents shouldn't be held responsible for their children.
  • People shouldn't be jailed if they do not pay their fines.
  • People shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of their actions.
  • Blame America for this woman's personal choices.

Note there is no mention of a father for any of these seven kids.

Again, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. And we even have noted forum liberals defending the state. Is it opposites day and nobody told me?

If she were a widow, the author would have surely played that up, considering the sympathetic tone she took.

And I never claimed to be a compassionate person. You must be thinking of someone else.

:roflmao:

I was? How did you come to that conclusion by the couple of posts I made?
Oh I think your posts explain it quite well, what else are trying to imply if you call her a dirt bag, don't feel sorry for her, the author wrote a silly article and needs a swift kick in the ass, you have entered into the twilight zone because member here actually feel sorry for her?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh I think your posts explain it quite well, what else are trying to imply if you call her a dirt bag, don't feel sorry for her, the author wrote a silly article and needs a swift kick in the ass, you have entered into the twilight zone because member here actually feel sorry for her?

Where was I giddy with excitement that she is dead, and where did I say she deserved to die? You forgot to quote that part.

Hank

my war
I think this:

shows you feel she somewhat deserved to die.

So, lack of feeling sorry for someone's situation, means they deserve to die? You and GW make no sense. You both read what you want to read.

Last edited:

itsrequired

Yes, buddy up with BB. That will help you immensely on this forum!

I know this is going to be a little difficult for you to understand boo...but I don't have any "buddies" in here. This is an internet forum and, while a few people meet and greet, that ain't me. You, on the other hand need affirmation. That's why you and your mate there attempt to say witty little things in reference to my posts.

Between the two of you, there isn't a half a brain. Not that you don't have one, but it's clouded by the massive amount of meds you must take each day to get through, and well him. LOL...that dummy is in another thread telling me I don't keep to my word because I said this;

I'm going to say I'm leaving, and I will. Unlike you, who responds if someone says something they don't like, I won't be back to respond to you!

Then I replied to something PSY ops said and the GW8 the idiot said I didn't keep my word. Unfortunately, the dumb dumb, as usual didn't read the whole thing and missed the "I won't be back to respond to YOU". So you go on with your bad self and get a buddy.....lol you deserve each other.

Midnightrider

I know this is going to be a little difficult for you to understand boo...but I don't have any "buddies" in here. This is an internet forum and, while a few people meet and greet, that ain't me. You, on the other hand need affirmation. That's why you and your mate there attempt to say witty little things in reference to my posts.

Between the two of you, there isn't a half a brain. Not that you don't have one, but it's clouded by the massive amount of meds you must take each day to get through, and well him. LOL...that dummy is in another thread telling me I don't keep to my word because I said this;

I'm going to say I'm leaving, and I will. Unlike you, who responds if someone says something they don't like, I won't be back to respond to you!

Then I replied to something PSY ops said and the GW8 the idiot said I didn't keep my word. Unfortunately, the dumb dumb, as usual didn't read the whole thing and missed the "I won't be back to respond to YOU". So you go on with your bad self and get a buddy.....lol you deserve each other.

Is that what's going on? GW is kookoo's spouse?

mamatutu

mama to two

Wow! I feel special that you devoted so much finger time to my post. First, boo is racist. :lol: Second, I don't need affirmation, I just post my opinion. Third, I don't think of myself as witty. Fourth, the only meds I take are for osteoporosis. Fifth, if I had half a brain, I would be in the hospital on life support; which is obviously not the case. Sixth, I have never said I won't be back to respond to anyone. Yeah, sometimes, I say too much, but I always come back; I don't retreat. Seventh, I don't call people names on here like idiot, retard, etc. Eighth, I felt compelled to respond to your posts because I disagree with you; free country and all. Ninth, I am still very disturbed that you say you are an LEO. Thank goodness I know you are not the norm. Tenth, I don't need a buddy; I speak for myself. Happy law enforcing, and may you rue the day if I ever run into you. That most likely will not happen. Like I have said before, I have never been arrested or gotten a traffic citation of any kind. I intend to keep it that way. I don't consider myself bad, but I will go on with myself. I hope you are having a great Father's Day if you are a dad. If you are, do you treat your children in the same manner as you treat people on this forum? :smile:

GW8345

Not White House Approved

You said you were leaving, but you still went back to read the thread, how else would you know what I wrote.

So which one is it, are you leaving or are you not responding to me, guess you can't figure out what you are doing since you couldn't even count your nuts twice and get the same number.

You are such an internet hero..............

Last edited: