Mom goes to jail because of son's truancy, dies

mamatutu

mama to two
Ok, I'll give you that, but is that a yes to my question? Is GW8 attached to kookoo?

Why would you make a comment like that? Go ahead and lower yourself to the kindergarten level that shows itself on this forum. It is very telling when you can't use the correct forum member's name. I am not attached to anyone here. If you would like to know, my husband's forum name is Chesapeakedad. He signed up when I did. He doesn't participate here. So, that should clear things up. YW.

Hank

my war
Wow! I feel special that you devoted so much finger time to my post. First, boo is racist. :lol: Second, I don't need affirmation, I just post my opinion. Third, I don't think of myself as witty. Fourth, the only meds I take are for osteoporosis. Fifth, if I had half a brain, I would be in the hospital on life support; which is obviously not the case. Sixth, I have never said I won't be back to respond to anyone. Yeah, sometimes, I say too much, but I always come back; I don't retreat. Seventh, I don't call people names on here like idiot, retard, etc. Eighth, I felt compelled to respond to your posts because I disagree with you; free country and all. Ninth, I am still very disturbed that you say you are an LEO. Thank goodness I know you are not the norm. Tenth, I don't need a buddy; I speak for myself. Happy law enforcing, and may you rue the day if I ever run into you. That most likely will not happen. Like I have said before, I have never been arrested or gotten a traffic citation of any kind. I intend to keep it that way. I don't consider myself bad, but I will go on with myself. I hope you are having a great Father's Day if you are a dad. If you are, do you treat your children in the same manner as you treat people on this forum? :smile:

GW8 will give you some finger time! :yikes:

Midnightrider

Why would you make a comment like that? Go ahead and lower yourself to the kindergarten level that shows itself on this forum. It is very telling when you can't use the correct forum member's name. I am not attached to anyone here. If you would like to know, my husband's forum name is Chesapeakedad. He signed up when I did. He doesn't participate here. So, that should clear things up. YW.

I thought that's what itsrequired was implying :shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Wait! What? We hugged once. That makes us attached... for.............ev...................er.

okay, maybe we just shook hands, but still...

mamatutu

mama to two
Wait! What? We hugged once. That makes us attached... for.............ev...................er.

Okay, maybe we just shook hands, but still...[/SIZE]

:lol: You is funny! I am glad that I met you! You are a good person, no doubt. I learned more about you through this forum than I could have learned from that one time meet and greet. :smile: Oh, wait. Did I just validate that people can know someone on the internet? :lol: Just kidding. When you meet someone in person, you just know. Period.

Last edited:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
So the children of the site decide to make baseless accusations, how mature.:sarcasm:

What, did a few of us disrupt your little form clique and now you are buzzing around here like a bunch of anger bees trying everything you can to get us to go away. Well, that's not going to happen, you can start PM'ing Vrai to ban us or continue your little immature childish comments, it just shows how shallow and vain you truly are.

Now, if your fragile ego and sensitive emotions can't handle a few people who don't fit into your little internet clique then I suggest you seek professional help for you have bigger problems then a couple of people you don't agree with being a PITA to you.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
So the children of the site decide to make baseless accusations, how mature.:sarcasm:

What, did a few of use disrupt your little form clique and now you are buzzing around her like a bunch of anger bees trying everything you can to get us to go away. Well, that's not going to happen, you can start PM'ing Vrai to ban or continue your little immature childish comments, it just shows how shallow and vain you truly are.

Now, if your fragile ego and sensitive emotions can't handle a few people who don't fit into your little internet clique then I suggest you seek professional help for you have bigger problems then a couple of people you don't agree with being a PITA to you.

Wait. GW8. Hank is a non-entity. The rest are the usual. But, I have to say I am ok, and got some support since yesterday by some that I didn't expect. Actually, I was elated and dancing! :dance: So, all is good. I appreciate your support, but it's really ok. I love this forum because it is fun, and an outlet. I am a serious person, so this forum has taught me to lighten up. You are the best. :huggy: I don't think this forum should lead to any members having a heart attack! :smile:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
:confused:

You type like Penn.
Um nope, I'm no one's MPD douchenozzle. If you don't believe me, ask Vrai, she can see everyone's IP address and e-mail address, she can tell you that no other member's is the same as mine.

Hank

my war
Um nope, I'm no one's MPD douchenozzle. If you don't believe me, ask Vrai, she can see everyone's IP address and e-mail address, she can tell you that no other member's is the same as mine.

Well, you type/sound like a retard... You and Penn have something in common! Congrats! :party:

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, you type/sound like a retard... You and Penn have something in common! Congrats! :party:

Well, he expresses his opinion on the topic of a thread, which you rarely do. You just troll. I am sure GW8 has no clue who Penn is. I don't and I was a member before he was. Poor, Hankaroo. I feel bad for you when you post such inane comments that are a waste of cyberspace.

Hank

my war
Well, he expresses his opinion on the topic of a thread, which you rarely do. You just troll. I am sure GW8 has no clue who Penn is. I don't and I was a member before he was. Poor, Hankaroo. I feel bad for you when you post such inane comments that are a waste of cyberspace.

:poorbaby:

itsrequired

You said you were leaving, but you still went back to read the thread, how else would you know what I wrote.

So which one is it, are you leaving or are you not responding to me, guess you can't figure out what you are doing since you couldn't even count your nuts twice and get the same number.

You are such an internet hero..............

And this is why you are stupid. I said:

I'm going to say I'm leaving, and I will. Unlike you, who responds if someone says something they don't like, I won't be back to respond to you!

I didn't say I won't be back. I said I won't back to respond to YOU! If I weren't coming back at all, I would have left it like that dummy! You make this so easy!
So to answer your question, yes, I was leaving, andin fact did. Then NO, I did not respond to YOU in that thread. YOU really are an idiot!

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

I have no idea if you are someone's MPD (by which I think you really mean sock puppet), nor do I care, but do you have any idea easy how it is to hop on a proxy to appear one is coming from another ip address? Do you have any idea how easy it to get another e-mail address?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
And this is why you are stupid. I said:

I didn't say I won't be back. I said I won't back to respond to YOU! If I weren't coming back at all, I would have left it like that dummy! You make this so easy!
So to answer your question, yes, I was leaving, andin fact did. Then NO, I did not respond to YOU in that thread. YOU really are an idiot!

Well, since you said you were leaving why did you go back and post in that thread…….after you said you were leaving?

You can debate semantics all day long, it’s the only thing you seem capable of debating since you can’t even remember what you wrote.

So again, which one was it, were you leaving (which you didn’t) or you weren’t going to respond to me (which you did concerning, you just did it in a different thread). If you say you are going to leave the thread, then leave the thread, if you say you are not going to respond to me anymore concerning that topic, then don’t continue the discussion on another thread that has nothing to do with that topic, which you have done.

So, once again, you show that you are not a man of your word, that you can’t remember what you wrote and that you don’t even have a firm grasp of the English language; and yet you call others stupid.

You know, you should really look into anger management, it might do you some good, plus, I think you need to up your blood pressure meds, they don't seem to be working.

itsrequired

Well, since you said you were leaving why did you go back and post in that thread…….after you said you were leaving?

You can debate semantics all day long, it’s the only thing you seem capable of debating since you can’t even remember what you wrote.

So again, which one was it, were you leaving (which you didn’t) or you weren’t going to respond to me (which you did concerning, you just did it in a different thread). If you say you are going to leave the thread, then leave the thread, if you say you are not going to respond to me anymore concerning that topic, then don’t continue the discussion on another thread that has nothing to do with that topic, which you have done.

So, once again, you show that you are not a man of your word, that you can’t remember what you wrote and that you don’t even have a firm grasp of the English language; and yet you call others stupid.

You know, you should really look into anger management, it might do you some good, plus, I think you need to up your blood pressure meds, they don't seem to be working.

LMAO.....I did leave you dummy! I didn't say I was never coming back. Now this is you trying to get around looking stupid because you didn't read the whole thing. Just like your wikipedia experience. I am a man of my word. Did I respond to you in that thread?