More of "Just ferals being feral"

Hijinx

Anybody can see that these poor starving black children were just trying to get something to eat.
It's criminal that children in America are so hungry they have to steal food.
Maybe the schools should have free food for them during the summer so they wouldn't have to steal from McDonald's

Oh! the schools do have free food for them during the summer. But it isn't as nutritional as McDonalds mystery meat.
Again the story states TEENS not black teens. Not the usual suspects. But they really do not need to state that, Do they?

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Anybody can see that these poor starving black children were just trying to get something to eat.

You have to consume the food to benefit from its' caloric value. Destroying it or throwing it at the employees won't alleviate your hunger.

Good thing they stole the cash register drawer. Now they can go buy some KFC.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

You have to consume the food to benefit from its' caloric value. Destroying it or throwing it at the employees won't alleviate your hunger.

Good thing they stole the cash register drawer. Now they can go buy some KFC.
My post was in jest of course. This McDonalds should close, it would be safer for all concerned.
The employee's and their actual customers.
Then these people would be crying about how far they had to drive for a Big Mac.

In the past I have been accused of being racist, but I ask this question: How can anyone watch what is happening in the cities where these ferals dwell, watch Joe Biden and the Democrats suck up to them. Call white people domestic Terrorists, and White Supremacists and not have some prejudices.. I am not a fool, I know there are hard working blacks who have jobs work hard and hate to see these things as much as I do. Now tell me how those people are treated among their own. Tim Scott not black enough for them , Justice Thomas not black enough, Dr Ben Carson=not black enough. and those citizens who are successful black people cowered into silence in order not to be called not black enough.

I am sick and tired of the BS going on. The Justice department and FBi and IRS being deep Stated, Blacks running wild over the country stealing looting and nothing being done about it but we make a drug addict swallowing fentanyl a hero, and put a Marine in jail for trying to hold he line on decency. Men being imprisoned for years without trial, against the Constitution and my vote being tossed aside by a pack of cheating traitors who are destroying my country.

Hijinx

America the home of the most obese and angry black women in the world.

What other country in this world has so many black people complaining of being treated so badly and impoverished while weighing in at the weight of a water buffalo.? Look at their spokesperson Whoopi Goldberg. A woman who is rich, famous, an accomplished actress and yet filled with bigotry and hate. A woman who admits to at least 6 and maybe 7 abortions. Viewed daily on a talk show by idiots Obese, ugly to the bone and admired by a class of fools who actually care what she has to say. This is sorrowfully what too many people view as intelligent.

GregV814

what if, lets just surmise... what if this is little more than a diversionary tactic?

whats going on in the Afro Sheen aisle? The $9.95 jewelry aisle?? the false eyelash aisle?

Hijinx

The usual suspects as usual.

I know most of us have browsed around the internet and there are some strange news sites that show accidents riots shootings.
Guess who are in the majority of these video's Yup The usual suspects.