Mother's Day MSA

fredsaid2

Congrats to those who competed at the show today. Bella did well in Greens and we saw a few other forum people here and there. Hope they had good rides too. Bzhorsemome, as we thought, is a very nice person...in person :smile: Beautiful day to be out in the sunshine!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Congrats to those who competed at the show today. Bella did well in Greens and we saw a few other forum people here and there. Hope they had good rides too. Bzhorsemome, as we thought, is a very nice person...in person :smile: Beautiful day to be out in the sunshine!

We had a great time, even saw Shady Lady. :howdy:

K

Katie

Ashton did good in his model class.

My flat classes he was an angel, but no placings.

K

KizerSoSay

Ok, enough of pretending there is no elephant in the room. WHAT happened at the show???? Don't make me wait for the pm's to roll in :popcorn:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Driving to the show this morning @ 5am in the rain I had my doubts about the awesome weather predicted. The rings @ 6am looked like an extremely sloppy track on Preakness Day. It sure wouldn't have been a good day for Paso's Barbie tails. :lmao: What a great way to spend Mother's Day. Hope all the other Mom's out there enjoyed there day as much as I did.

Fred it was really great meeting you today and talking horses. Hope to see you at the next show. :howdy:

Katie and Ashton looked so sharp in the Model class. Even with the Model class being held on the asphalt all the horses behaved well. :cartwheel

Phyxius was there taking some of her great horsey pictures. Thanks for coming out and hope to see you at the next show. Did you see the big Grey Draft horse in the Equitation Over Fences today??? :howdy:

Hope everyone else that showed MSA had a great day too. :yahoo:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey! :Howdy: I did see the draft, that was Archer. I actually met him and his family at the World Percheron Congress last year in Lexington. The convinced me to come out to SMHA next week and Archer and Missy and Peanut and I will ride in the Pairs class. :)

I have about 150 pictures to get through (a light day for me...too busy talking!) I saw some other friends while I was there too. I was only an hour late for the "family thing" and I'm sunburned to boot!

It was nice meeting you guys!

Pics are uploading...here are a couple from the Small/Medium Pony Hunter Over Fences 2'3"

I believe this haffie's name is Tank...but I'm not sure.
152345444-M-1.jpg

152345658-M-1.jpg

152346048-M-1.jpg

152346370-M-1.jpg

152346713-M-1.jpg

BZHorseMomE

Christina the pictures are great. That pony in the last two shots was adorable!! What a cute jumper!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics from this Sunday. Glad I was finally able to meet you. :howdy: Look out pairs class here Peanut comes. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

I'd like a 16.2 or larger version of the last pony!!!! :lmao: What an awesome color. Would he be considered a paint???

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

I guess he'd technically be a pinto. Paint is a breed, pinto is the color. There were so many super cute ponies at the show!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
mingiz said:
Aren't pinto's tri colored? paints are usually two. :shrug:

Nope, I even checked the registry websites. Pinto is a color registry. Paint is a breed. A pinto can be almost any breed, like a spotted draft, dutch warmblood (like Art Deco), tennesse walker, etc. A Paint can not be a draft, dutch warmblood, etc.

Green Hunters 2'3"

152513300-L-1.jpg

152514743-L-1.jpg

152515116-L-1.jpg

152515264-L-1.jpg

152515501-L-1.jpg

^^ Yay! ^^

152516336-L-1.jpg

^^Yay!^^