Mother's Day MSA

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Phyxius said:
Hey! :Howdy: I did see the draft, that was Archer. I actually met him and his family at the World Percheron Congress last year in Lexington. The convinced me to come out to SMHA next week and Archer and Missy and Peanut and I will ride in the Pairs class. :)

I have about 150 pictures to get through (a light day for me...too busy talking!) I saw some other friends while I was there too. I was only an hour late for the "family thing" and I'm sunburned to boot!

It was nice meeting you guys!

Pics are uploading...here are a couple from the Small/Medium Pony Hunter Over Fences 2'3"

I believe this haffie's name is Tank...but I'm not sure.
152345444-M-1.jpg

152345658-M-1.jpg

152346048-M-1.jpg

152346370-M-1.jpg

152346713-M-1.jpg

Those are terrific pix, can you come to MW show on the 27th....hint... :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

BZHorseMomE said:
Pinto or Paint I saw him first Fred. :duel: Just kidding. :lmao: There really were some nice quality Horse and Ponies at the show yesterday. Very Impressed!!!

Hmmmmm, BzMom, Em's Sadie is turning a little green with you liking PintoPaint!! :razz:

Eventer29

How late did the show run this time? We went saturday but not sunday. Saturday was nice. I love jumpers! My lil yeller mare Cheyenne n I won one of the add back classes $58! Only had to pay $12 in entries, that was sure nice. sis got Res. ch. in her division.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Eventer29 said:
How late did the show run this time? We went saturday but not sunday. Saturday was nice. I love jumpers! My lil yeller mare Cheyenne n I won one of the add back classes $58! Only had to pay $12 in entries, that was sure nice. sis got Res. ch. in her division.
Congrats! I got home around 8 P.M. but they were not done when I left. They were much faster this time! I didn't leave for the show until 12:30 PM. It was nice not to have to wake up at the crack of dawn.

S

saddlesore

flarenuphope said:
Me and my friends had a good time. I brought bones, the newest horse, rode him in jr trail, got 3rd, while a friend of mine, j man, was warming flare up for me. she was sooooo calm and mellow with a littler kid on her back, then i rode bones and flare in open barrels,poles and keyhole.Flare did fine 3 firsts, and Bones, he was going! Hes a laid back tb, but he was a little hyper at fist, but once i took him in barrels and ran him he calmed down, lowered his head, gave to the bit, and was troting and loping like a nice pleasure horse. In barrels he was laying flat out, but he took big turns, and when we was coming home he was super fast, and all i did was give him his head and flowed with him and he was flying! Stoping was the hard part... thought i was going through the fence, but i turned him in time. He beat my friends time in barrels... we had fun ridinf around once are classes was done. bones was calm and was loping like a pro and he knows his leads!

TBs are nice, aren't they?? Congrats! :yay:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:
Phyxius,

Those pictures are great!!!!! Sure hope you can make it out to some more shows!!! I'll try to get some pictures of you at the next show in the pairs class. :howdy: Peanut and Archer should be hard to beat.

Oh yay! You guys come out to SMHA too? :jameo: I'm probably going to embarass myself and do an over fences class too. (I haven't jumped since November (I got my new dressage saddle and I looooove it.) Oh, and "since November" doesn't sound bad it was years before that. :whistle:

See ya there!

Oh, and someone asked about MW, I should be there too. I was supposed to go to the Hunt Country farm tour and I'm supposed to work Saturday. CRAP!

K

KizerSoSay

Phyxius said:
Oh yay! You guys come out to SMHA too? :jameo: I'm probably going to embarass myself and do an over fences class too. (I haven't jumped since November (I got my new dressage saddle and I looooove it.) Oh, and "since November" doesn't sound bad it was years before that. :whistle:

See ya there!

Oh, and someone asked about MW, I should be there too. I was supposed to go to the Hunt Country farm tour and I'm supposed to work Saturday. CRAP!

You might see me at the Middleburg Hunt Country farm tour. :coffee:

bellathepar2007

Msa

I had a great time at Msa me and Bella got 5th in the model, 6th in over fences,4th in over fences, and 6th under saddle!! :jameo: It was a great day for Bella and I!!!

Amy

Those a great pics!!

Katie you look great with Ashton!!

Bella - congrats on a great day!

fredsaid2

Phyxius said:
Thanks! :)

Nope, even though I've posted a bunch of pictures of myself I only met HorseMom, Bellas Mom, and Katie. (All very nice ladies!) I did see the greens go though and you can check out the album, maybe you know who they are?

http://phyxius.smugmug.com/Hunter Shows/320249

I only recognized one for certain on the pretty dark grey. I think I knew the one on the light grey. The rest all looked the same in their helmets, except for Bella of course! Winn and Sadie will have to let us know how their classes went. Sadie was nicely turned out. :smile:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Do you think Phyxius caught WD in any of her pictures from the Green Hunter Horse Division. If she did WD let us know which horse you were on. Sure wanted to see this pair go. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

BZHorseMomE said:
Do you think Phyxius caught WD in any of her pictures from the Green Hunter Horse Division. If she did WD let us know which horse you were on. Sure wanted to see this pair go. :howdy:

:elaine: :elaine: Cooking dinner right about now?? :razz:

S

saddlesore

Phyxius said:

See ya there!

WHY is it that employers don't understand horse commitments? Very annoying . . . .

I'm sure you'll do fine in the jumper class. Main idea is to have fun, right?

S

saddlesore

bellathepar2007 said:
I had a great time at Msa me and Bella got 5th in the model, 6th in over fences,4th in over fences, and 6th under saddle!! :jameo: It was a great day for Bella and I!!!

Hey, congrats! :yay:

BTW Katie: LOVED the pic of Ashton's face. He is just the kind of horse I'm looking for!! Are you sure you really want him?? [g]

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SouthernMdRocks said:
So glad you had a fun day...my day was spent shlepping bales from truck to barn, over and over and over.... :hot:

Hope the family took you out for dinner after all that work. I bet you four legged kids appreciate everything you do for them. :howdy: