Isn't Archer cute!?
152517948-L-3.jpg

152518318-L-1.jpg

152519646-L-1.jpg

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
I wanted to put that sm grey in my back seat and take him home :smile:

Pinto or Paint I saw him first Fred. :duel: Just kidding. :lmao: There really were some nice quality Horse and Ponies at the show yesterday. Very Impressed!!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius,

Those pictures are great!!!!! Sure hope you can make it out to some more shows!!! I'll try to get some pictures of you at the next show in the pairs class. :howdy: Peanut and Archer should be hard to beat.

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Pinto or Paint I saw him first Fred. :duel: Just kidding. :lmao: There really were some nice quality Horse and Ponies at the show yesterday. Very Impressed!!!

I'm gonnna let you have the roan-ie one if you'll help me sneak the little guy home. Yours looks great in his pic though...hummm!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Hey! :Howdy: I did see the draft, that was Archer. I actually met him and his family at the World Percheron Congress last year in Lexington. The convinced me to come out to SMHA next week and Archer and Missy and Peanut and I will ride in the Pairs class. :)

I have about 150 pictures to get through (a light day for me...too busy talking!) I saw some other friends while I was there too. I was only an hour late for the "family thing" and I'm sunburned to boot!

It was nice meeting you guys!

Pics are uploading...here are a couple from the Small/Medium Pony Hunter Over Fences 2'3"

I believe this haffie's name is Tank...but I'm not sure.
152345444-M-1.jpg

152345658-M-1.jpg

152346048-M-1.jpg

152346370-M-1.jpg

152346713-M-1.jpg
You are great photographer! Nice pics!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
We had a great time, even saw Shady Lady. :howdy:
When did you see me? How come you didn't say hello? I would LOVE to meet you. How did you do at the show? We would all love to hear about it!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Me and my friends had a good time. I brought bones, the newest horse, rode him in jr trail, got 3rd, while a friend of mine, j man, was warming flare up for me. she was sooooo calm and mellow with a littler kid on her back, then i rode bones and flare in open barrels,poles and keyhole.Flare did fine 3 firsts, and Bones, he was going! Hes a laid back tb, but he was a little hyper at fist, but once i took him in barrels and ran him he calmed down, lowered his head, gave to the bit, and was troting and loping like a nice pleasure horse. In barrels he was laying flat out, but he took big turns, and when we was coming home he was super fast, and all i did was give him his head and flowed with him and he was flying! Stoping was the hard part... thought i was going through the fence, but i turned him in time. He beat my friends time in barrels... we had fun ridinf around once are classes was done. bones was calm and was loping like a pro and he knows his leads!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
fredsaid2 said:
Congrats to those who competed at the show today. Bella did well in Greens and we saw a few other forum people here and there. Hope they had good rides too. Bzhorsemome, as we thought, is a very nice person...in person :smile: Beautiful day to be out in the sunshine!

Heard the same about you FS2... :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Driving to the show this morning @ 5am in the rain I had my doubts about the awesome weather predicted. The rings @ 6am looked like an extremely sloppy track on Preakness Day. It sure wouldn't have been a good day for Paso's Barbie tails. :lmao: What a great way to spend Mother's Day. Hope all the other Mom's out there enjoyed there day as much as I did.

Fred it was really great meeting you today and talking horses. Hope to see you at the next show. :howdy:

Katie and Ashton looked so sharp in the Model class. Even with the Model class being held on the asphalt all the horses behaved well. :cartwheel

Phyxius was there taking some of her great horsey pictures. Thanks for coming out and hope to see you at the next show. Did you see the big Grey Draft horse in the Equitation Over Fences today??? :howdy:

Hope everyone else that showed MSA had a great day too. :yahoo:

So glad you had a fun day...my day was spent shlepping bales from truck to barn, over and over and over.... :hot: