Msa?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
My name begins with J, but you have got the wrong split personality. SOrry to disappoint you! :elaine: Now that deserves some red and you ARE definitely being rude. :smack:

No, this is rude and I quote:

The true danger is allowing students to go in the show ring under "so called trainers" that haven't taught them what the heck to do in the show ring or how to make their way through a crowd. . . . Usually the more local the shows are, the more inexperienced the riders. . . If there are “kids” in the classes I choose to ride in like “Green hunter” they should be able to handle the crowd and their own green horse. . . My reputation is good and can be proven unlike some trainers around here . . .
Who the hello do you think you are? :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
My name begins with J, but you have got the wrong split personality. SOrry to disappoint you! :elaine: Now that deserves some red and you ARE definitely being rude. :smack:
You don't know the half of it. I TRIED very hard to get along with all the trainers in the area, but I have been singled out and that is not right. I am refraining from further comment on that subject matter, but I get along great with most trainers in the area.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
You don't know the half of it. I TRIED very hard to get along with all the trainers in the area, but I have been singled out and that is not right. I am refraining from further comment on that subject matter, but I get along great with most trainers in the area.
Why does YOUR name begin with J?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
lsantagata79 said:
No we are different people...if you would like SaidieLady's resume you'll have to ask her. As for my profession/circuit....

Professional Horse Trainer & Farm Manager for 10+ years in the AQHA circuit

•President - MeQHYA 1997
•1997 Hi Point Youth Champion Western Horsemanship – State of Maine
•1997 Reserve Youth Champion Western Pleasure – State of Maine
•1997 Top Ten Rookie of the Year for AQHA – National
•1999 Member of University of Findlay Intercollegiate Riding Team
•Member of American Quarter Horses Association
•Recruited my freshman year of college by Guy Stoops – World Champion, Reserve World Champion, Multiple Congress Champions & Reserve Champions, AQHA & NSBA Judge.

Personally backed by AQHA Hall of Fame member Clark Bradley & Alex Ross who both serve on the AQHA Executive Judges Committee

(Assisted in training of both horse and client)
•3 All American Quarter Horses Congress Champion’s
•3 All American Quarter Horse Congress Reserve Champion’s
•2 All American Quarter Horses Congress Top Ten
•7 Hi Point Champion & Reserve Hi Point Champion MeQHA
•3 Rookie of the Year Titles- AQHA

I could go on but I think that's enough information to get you started...Thanks for asking ;-)

And a big yawn to you! :smack:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:

Could it be your arrogance, maybe? Hmmm. . . :whistle:

lsantagata79

Yes yawn away I know it's a long list of accolades to read through...I often get tired myself, the list is so long...what are you titles/accolades in the horse world?

Wisecrackin"

lsantagata79 said:
No we are different people...if you would like SaidieLady's resume you'll have to ask her. As for my profession/circuit....

Professional Horse Trainer & Farm Manager for 10+ years in the AQHA circuit

•President - MeQHYA 1997
•1997 Hi Point Youth Champion Western Horsemanship – State of Maine
•1997 Reserve Youth Champion Western Pleasure – State of Maine
•1997 Top Ten Rookie of the Year for AQHA – National
•1999 Member of University of Findlay Intercollegiate Riding Team
•Member of American Quarter Horses Association
•Recruited my freshman year of college by Guy Stoops – World Champion, Reserve World Champion, Multiple Congress Champions & Reserve Champions, AQHA & NSBA Judge.

Personally backed by AQHA Hall of Fame member Clark Bradley & Alex Ross who both serve on the AQHA Executive Judges Committee

(Assisted in training of both horse and client)
•3 All American Quarter Horses Congress Champion’s
•3 All American Quarter Horse Congress Reserve Champion’s
•2 All American Quarter Horses Congress Top Ten
•7 Hi Point Champion & Reserve Hi Point Champion MeQHA
•3 Rookie of the Year Titles- AQHA

I could go on but I think that's enough information to get you started...Thanks for asking ;-)

Can you ride a good spur broke WP horse??

lsantagata79

Winn Dixie said:
Could it be your arrogance, maybe? Hmmm. . . :whistle:

How is proving what you have accomplished arrogant?

I think it's great SadieLady has the proof...she's not being arrogant...you asked her to "show herself" & what she has done...& she gave you proof. That speaks well of someone who actually has the proof to back up their statements...I've seen plenty of trainers claim to be something they're not.

At the end of the day a trainers students & what they have accomplished is proof enough! :duel:

Wisecrackin"

lsantagata79 said:
Is this just a general question or are you asking because you have a spur stop horse?

I have this guy...he is a spur stop broke horse..I am too lazy to ride him anymore...so I get someone a couple months in the summer to ride him to keep him up...so if I decide to take him out again he will be up to par

Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg

lsantagata79

Wisecrackin" said:
I have this guy...he is a spur stop broke horse..I am too lazy to ride him anymore...so I get someone a couple months in the summer to ride him to keep him up...so if I decide to take him out again he will be up to par

Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg

I'm full at the moment especially since show season is in full swing. If you run into a bind I might be able to squeeze you in to freshen him up, but I wouldn't be able to coach you as I don't show on the APHA circuit.

Wisecrackin"

lsantagata79 said:
I'm full at the moment especially since show season is in full swing. If you run into a bind I might be able to squeeze you in to freshen him up, but I wouldn't be able to coach you as I don't show on the APHA circuit.

I dont really need anyone to coach me at the time..I put a superior on him myself......Open and Ammy I beat alot of the pros on him..and made him top 10 in the nation as a 3 yr old pleasure horse.

Ps APHA is Paint...ApHA is App....

Pm me your name so I can see if I know you...

fredsaid2

It would be nice if all area trainer/instructors could lay out a resume as these two posters have. Would certainly make it easier to narrow down the choices when you have some means of comparison. I agree, there are far too many people out there, everywhere not just us, who wake up one day and decide to be a riding instructor or horse trainer. When the potential student/client is unknowledgeable someone who talks a good game can easily lead them astray. Then you get the possibility of the student over horsed and in a situation they can't handle. That's more the danger in the show arena than the pro or experienced rider managing a few bucks on a green horse.