Msa?

K

Katie

fredsaid2 said:
When the potential student/client is unknowledgeable someone who talks a good game can easily lead them astray. Then you get the possibility of the student over horsed and in a situation they can't handle. That's more the danger in the show arena than the pro or experienced rider managing a few bucks on a green horse.

I completely agree with you. The rider has a horrible scare of the horse, and is afraid to ride it again.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
No, this is rude and I quote:

The true danger is allowing students to go in the show ring under "so called trainers" that haven't taught them what the heck to do in the show ring or how to make their way through a crowd. . . . Usually the more local the shows are, the more inexperienced the riders. . . If there are “kids” in the classes I choose to ride in like “Green hunter” they should be able to handle the crowd and their own green horse. . . My reputation is good and can be proven unlike some trainers around here . . .
Who the hello do you think you are? :smack:
That is funny. I still see nothing rude about what I said. It seems like general knowledge to me.
A lot of people know me, except Paso :killingme , Who the heck are you, except for someone who gives unsolicited advice and calls other people's horses lunatics? That's rude.

Wisecrackin"

Sadielady said:
That is funny. I still see nothing rude about what I said. It seems like general knowledge to me.
A lot of people know me, except Paso :killingme , Who the heck are you, except for someone who gives unsolicited advice and calls other people's horses lunatics? That's rude.

:frown: I wanna know you.. :huggy:

lsantagata79

Wisecrackin" said:
I dont really need anyone to coach me at the time..I put a superior on him myself......Open and Ammy I beat alot of the pros on him..and made him top 10 in the nation as a 3 yr old pleasure horse.

Ps APHA is Paint...ApHA is App....

Pm me your name so I can see if I know you...

Those are some fabulous accomplishments, especially done solo, perhaps you should have gone pro!

Your guy looks like a paint...thats why I put APHA...is he an app?

How do you PM someone?

Wisecrackin"

lsantagata79 said:

How do you PM someone?

HOLY DOG SHIAT...YOU DID NOT CALL HIM A PAINT.. :faint: What kinda trainer are you..I am picking my ass up off the floor now.. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Paso has always been nice to me (for some strange reason). She just says she has no idea who I am. I think it may be better to keep it that way, just in case I get on her bad side. :killingme

Wisecrackin"

Try this...still look like a paint??

red.jpg

Roger_ME_DE1.jpg

lsantagata79

fredsaid2 said:
It would be nice if all area trainer/instructors could lay out a resume as these two posters have. Would certainly make it easier to narrow down the choices when you have some means of comparison. I agree, there are far too many people out there, everywhere not just us, who wake up one day and decide to be a riding instructor or horse trainer. When the potential student/client is unknowledgeable someone who talks a good game can easily lead them astray. Then you get the possibility of the student over horsed and in a situation they can't handle. That's more the danger in the show arena than the pro or experienced rider managing a few bucks on a green horse.

Well said...perhaps common sense is making a come back after all!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
lsantagata79 said:
Those are some fabulous accomplishments, especially done solo, perhaps you should have gone pro!

How do you PM someone?
You just look by their avatar and press "send private message. It is bad when I am giving tech advice.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Paso has always been nice to me (for some strange reason). She just says she has no idea who I am. I think it may be better to keep it that way, just in case I get on her bad side. :killingme

Am I saposta know you? I cant be mean to ya just because you ride in one of those funny saddles can I?

lsantagata79

Wisecrackin" said:
Try this...still look like a paint??

red.jpg

Roger_ME_DE1.jpg

OHH,:doh: my mistake...the first picture you posted (on my computer) he didn't look like an app. at all he looked solid sorrel with white patches, however in these pix it is blatently obvious!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Am I saposta know you? I cant be mean to ya just because you ride in one of those funny saddles can I?
I don't think we have ever actually met, but I did draw you a nice picture didn't I? :howdy:

lsantagata79

lsantagata79 said:
OHH,:doh: my mistake...the first picture you posted (on my computer) he didn't look like an app. at all he looked solid sorrel with white patches, however in these pix it is blatently obvious!

I will go & pm you now...I think your right...I think you & I travel in different circles. I apologize I'm not familiar with the app. circuit.