My green karma giver...

Giddy up!

Okay my green karma giver..did you just strike again...i dont get anymore clues as to who you are?? I am a few fries short of a happy meal on trying to figure this out! lol

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
PMSBS GAL said:
No. I'm not. And neither are your horsey forum people.
This is true. Some of them are ugly on the inside and out, but Giddy is a nice one. She would help anyone out if they needed it. Attack the WDs they deserve it.

Giddy up!

PMSBS GAL said:
No. I'm not. And neither are your horsey forum people.
bs girl dont judge us all by a few on here...I have never had a mean thing to say to anyone til they called my friend to fat to ride..that is just uncalled for..true beauty is on the inside of a person! And I dont care what any of them have to say about me...we all make mistakes..we are all human. I know who my friends are and that is all that matters to me.

PMSBS GAL

Giddy up! said:
bs girl dont judge us all by a few on here...I have never had a mean thing to say to anyone til they called my friend to fat to ride..that is just uncalled for..true beauty is on the inside of a person! And I dont care what any of them have to say about me...we all make mistakes..we are all human. I know who my friends are and that is all that matters to me.
Well, all I can say, as a PMS kind of person, is you all look like idiots on the forums, saying nasty stuff to each other all the time. You all need to take it to a personal forum. I, for one, am tired of getting on the "new posts" and seeing 10 effing threads about horses. For the most part, MOST of us don't care about friggin horses. So go get your own forums. And I"m not saying this to be mean. It's just that everyone else is sick of it. You all look and act like fools, except Paso.

Last edited: