My green karma giver...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
PMSBS GAL said:
Well, all I can say, as a PMS kind of person, is you all look like idiots on the forums, saying nasty stuff to each other all the time. You all need to take it to a personal forum. I, for one, am tired of getting on the "new posts" and seeing 10 effing threads about horses. For the most part, MOST of us don't care about friggin horses. So go get your own forums. And I"m not saying this to be mean. It's just that everyone else is sick of it. YOu all look like fools.
:horseysnortsnobber:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
PMSBS GAL said:
Well, all I can say, as a PMS kind of person, is you all look like idiots on the forums, saying nasty stuff to each other all the time. You all need to take it to a personal forum. I, for one, am tired of getting on the "new posts" and seeing 10 effing threads about horses. For the most part, MOST of us don't care about friggin horses. So go get your own forums. And I"m not saying this to be mean. It's just that everyone else is sick of it. You all look and act like fools, except Paso.
Aren't you on the "horse" forum? What else do you want to talk about? And I don't really understand why anyone would call someone ugly...it just makes them look bad. Ugly is a matter of opinion. If you don't like us you are welcome to leave. We have a private forum. Sometimes it is more entertaining out here. :lmao:

Giddy up!

PMSBS GAL said:
Well, all I can say, as a PMS kind of person, is you all look like idiots on the forums, saying nasty stuff to each other all the time. You all need to take it to a personal forum. I, for one, am tired of getting on the "new posts" and seeing 10 effing threads about horses. For the most part, MOST of us don't care about friggin horses. So go get your own forums. And I"m not saying this to be mean. It's just that everyone else is sick of it. You all look and act like fools, except Paso.
Well I dont get into that stuff and i ride with paso...and I thought that the horse forum was seperate from the other forums...shows up under pets and animals right? I think that your seeing it under new post cause it has the most turn over thread rate maybe??? :lmao: drama town... :lmao:

Giddy up!

My green karma giver... 09-12-2007 09:55 PM No really, you AIN'T all that!
See..those who just cant sign it must not be all that either

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
My green karma giver... 09-12-2007 09:55 PM No really, you AIN'T all that!
See..those who just cant sign it must not be all that either
I think you are all that and a bag of chips! :huggy: :popcorn:

PMSBS GAL

Sadielady said:
Aren't you on the "horse" forum? What else do you want to talk about? And I don't really understand why anyone would call someone ugly...it just makes them look bad. Ugly is a matter of opinion. If you don't like us you are welcome to leave. We have a private forum. Sometimes it is more entertaining out here. :lmao:
:shrug: I never called anyone ugly. The horse forums are out for everyone to see. Some days, you all have like ten threads going. We have to weed thru them to see other stuff. You all clog it up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
PMSBS GAL said:
:shrug: I never called anyone ugly. The horse forums are out for everyone to see. Some days, you all have like ten threads going. We have to week thru them.
:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
PMSBS GAL said:
:shrug: I never called anyone ugly. The horse forums are out for everyone to see. Some days, you all have like ten threads going. We have to week thru them.
No you didn't, but you weren't very nice. At least you did it out where everyone could see and didn't hide behind the karma. WD says I am ugly all the time. She is psychotic so it really doesn't bother me. We just see this as basically entertainment. :popcorn:

Loper

Animal Poor!
PMSBS GAL said:

:lmao: Paso starts all the crap... :whistle: as for getting on the "new posts" ignore the horse related ones... geesh.. don't read 'em. or go directly to the topic you are interested in... don't bash Giddy for it... we have our own forum and half the crap being said lately is because we won't allow everyone in... next time you look note the amount of "viewers" to the horse forum and compare that to the other forums... also note the amount of participation for the horse thread... most of you say you may be sick of it... but most of you are viewing it... :whistle:

PMSBS GAL

Sadielady said:
No you didn't, but you weren't very nice. At least you did it out where everyone could see and didn't hide behind the karma. WD says I am ugly all the time. She is psychotic so it really doesn't bother me. We just see this as basically entertainment. :popcorn:
I don't know you so I don't know if you're ugly all the time or not. The horsey threads get pretty ugly though. I just don't understand why you all can't get along. Is it because some of you ride quarterhorses, some ride Arabians, some ride Mustangs or WHAT? It verges on the Harley vs. BMW stuff, but it's much worse. Can't you all just get along?

PMSBS GAL

Loper said:
:lmao: Paso starts all the crap... :whistle: as for getting on the "new posts" ignore the horse related ones... geesh.. don't read 'em. or go directly to the topic you are interested in... don't bash Giddy for it... we have our own forum and half the crap being said lately is because we won't allow everyone in... next time you look note the amount of "viewers" to the horse forum and compare that to the other forums... also note the amount of participation for the horse thread... most of you say you may be sick of it... but most of you are viewing it... :whistle:
That's because we can't believe how childish you all are and then we discuss it in the private forums. Geez. You guys make everyone never even want to venture NEAR riding again (in my case) or LEARNING to ride.

sockgirl77

PMSBS GAL said:
That's because we can't believe how childish you all are and then we discuss it in the private forums. Geez. You guys make everyone never even want to venture NEAR riding again (in my case) or LEARNING to ride.
Oh my. Am I rubbing off on you? I've actually been less hormonal today. :poorbaby:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
PMSBS GAL said:
I don't know you so I don't know if you're ugly all the time or not. The horsey threads get pretty ugly though. I just don't understand why you all can't get along. Is it because some of you ride quarterhorses, some ride Arabians, some ride Mustangs or WHAT? It verges on the Harley vs. BMW stuff, but it's much worse. Can't you all just get along?
YOu would think so.... I didn't start it, but I am not going to let someone bash me for no real reason. I have tried to ignore it and then even more absurd lies come out (from WD). Most of get along great and we have a blast when we are together. I am not from around here and that bothers some people I guess. :coffee:

Loper

Animal Poor!
PMSBS GAL said:

Again, go directly to your topic of interest... instead of using the "new posts" option. Not being mean either but there are lots of topics out there and if you don't like it... find another way to get around it... :howdy:

other than that I thought you just said you didn't give a friggen about horses... but now we are impeding your interest in learning how to ride? Or wanting to ride again? :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
PMSBS GAL said:

:lmao: I almost gave you red until I read the last line ..that my dear will get you 3 greens.... :huggy: