My green karma giver...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
GVF said:
I am a karma idiot too. DOn't understand it LOL. I don't stir the pot much, so hope my karma stays in the green :) (I don't post much though, so I am not very popular.)

I do lurk and read alot of the arguing here and am learning much about certain posters personalities and treatment of others. It is sad the way some responces are put out there. I honestly feel an opinion can be given with respect and tact (unless you know that person very well to "bash" them as a close friend or sibling).

The thing to remember here, is not all of us reading here is aware of who knows who, and so your fun, yet "insulting" comment to a friend may seem like ridiculous immature war to us onlookers. Maybe there could be a way to identify this placing the <jk> for "JOKING" additite to a post would help us weed through and better understand the real from the freindly bashfests that seem to be the norm around here :) Just a thought.

Hope I don't get red karma for this comment!! Just posting my observation and a suggestion for us newbies.
:sarcasm:

G

GVF

I love sarcasm :) Just hard for some of us who do not know all of you all that very well yet to figure out when it is just meant to be that :)

I need all the laughs I can get now in my life. This breast cancer thing has turned this year of my life upside down. SO, any of you all that know me personally on here (prob a very few, LOL) Have at me!! LOL

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
GVF said:
I love sarcasm :) Just hard for some of us who do not know all of you all that very well yet to figure out when it is just meant to be that :)

I need all the laughs I can get now in my life. This breast cancer thing has turned this year of my life upside down. SO, any of you all that know me personally on here (prob a very few, LOL) Have at me!! LOL

Ok...Here's what you do. You go to the little scale looking Icon under my Avatar, click on it, then click send Appendix karma, then make sure it says you approve of my post, send me a nice comment and sign it with GVF and submit it! :lmao:
You will have just send me some nice Karma! :yay:

G

GVF

Alrighty then! So, now do you return the favor?? :huggy:
Guess I need to build a rep around here.
How do you check your karma- to see comments, etc??

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
GVF said:
I am a karma idiot too. DOn't understand it LOL. I don't stir the pot much, so hope my karma stays in the green :) (I don't post much though, so I am not very popular.)

I do lurk and read alot of the arguing here and am learning much about certain posters personalities and treatment of others. It is sad the way some responces are put out there. I honestly feel an opinion can be given with respect and tact (unless you know that person very well to "bash" them as a close friend or sibling).

The thing to remember here, is not all of us reading here is aware of who knows who, and so your fun, yet "insulting" comment to a friend may seem like ridiculous immature war to us onlookers. Maybe there could be a way to identify this placing the <jk> for "JOKING" additite to a post would help us weed through and better understand the real from the freindly bashfests that seem to be the norm around here :) Just a thought.

Hope I don't get red karma for this comment!! Just posting my observation and a suggestion for us newbies.
have you read anyhting about me

G

GVF

kathie54 said:
have you read anyhting about me

Not that I can overly recall, should I go back and read something in particular?? You guys are lucky, My chemo brain induced short memory focus is not as sharp as it used to be!! LOL Many a time, I read- goes in one eye, and out the next!! LOL

Giddy up!

GVF said:

Thats a good idea...hey paso you biotch...bite me! j/k :huggy: :lmao:

Giddy up!

appendixqh said:
Ok...Here's what you do. You go to the little scale looking Icon under my Avatar, click on it, then click send Appendix karma, then make sure it says you approve of my post, send me a nice comment and sign it with GVF and submit it! :lmao:
You will have just send me some nice Karma! :yay:
:buttkick: :buttkiss: :lmao: i sent ya green!

Giddy up!

GVF said:

Im feeling your pain too..went for a ct scan yesterday...wish you well. :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
GVF said:

I sent ya some green karma. Su (from Georgia) told me she was planning to come up to see you and Max. She's looking forward to the trip :huggy:

G

GVF

Giddy up! said:
Im feeling your pain too..went for a ct scan yesterday...wish you well. :huggy:

Had a CT of pelvis/chest/abdomen last week (came back with only a ovarian cyst) and a back MRI yesterday (praying for good results). Scans are fun, aren't they?? :)

G

GVF

Phyxius said:
I sent ya some green karma. Su (from Georgia) told me she was planning to come up to see you and Max. She's looking forward to the trip :huggy:

AWWWW thanks!! Yes, she is one of my best online buddies. I can't wait to meet her in person!!

Giddy up!

GVF said:
Had a CT of pelvis/chest/abdomen last week (came back with only a ovarian cyst) and a back MRI yesterday (praying for good results). Scans are fun, aren't they?? :)
More like scary...and I had to hold my breath forever..scared me to death when the machine started talkin to me! :lmao: