My green karma giver...

warneckutz

smoothmarine187 said:
He knows I will break him down like a shotgun :lol:
What the ################# do you think you're talking about? The ######## that comes out of your mouth! I should kick the ####### out of your sorry ####### ###### dumb####### and use a cattle prod on your #######. :smack:

Giddy up!

warneckutz said:
What the ################# do you think you're talking about? The ######## that comes out of your mouth! I should kick the ####### out of your sorry ####### ###### dumb####### and use a cattle prod on your #######. :smack:
shoooo the language! :lmao: damn hun didnt know you had it in ya!!! Giddy is so proud! :lmao:

smoothmarine187

warneckutz said:

Oh yeah, well ***************################# & ################################ :smack:

Giddy up!

fedex said:
Thanks, i just checked it, and have red from someone. Is there a way you can tell who it is from ? Obviously I have some green and they have signed who it was from!
When did you get red?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Aren't you on the "horse" forum? What else do you want to talk about? And I don't really understand why anyone would call someone ugly...it just makes them look bad. Ugly is a matter of opinion. If you don't like us you are welcome to leave. We have a private forum. Sometimes it is more entertaining out here. :lmao:

Except when it comes to you, then "ugly" is an absolute! :killingme :whistle:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:
Wooo Hoooo!!! :huggy: I just sent some to you and GVF!

:larry:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to appendixqh again.

Sorry,

It still won't allow me to spread the love....so here's my green......GREEN!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
GVF said:
Had a CT of pelvis/chest/abdomen last week (came back with only a ovarian cyst) and a back MRI yesterday (praying for good results). Scans are fun, aren't they?? :)
My prayers arte with you GVF :flowers:

G

GVF

persimmoncf said:
My prayers arte with you GVF :flowers:

Thank you. I cherish every prayer sent my way. God has been so good to me so far through all this. I continue to trust in Him.