My green karma giver...

Giddy up!

Loper said:
:lmao: Paso starts all the crap... :whistle: as for getting on the "new posts" ignore the horse related ones... geesh.. don't read 'em. or go directly to the topic you are interested in... don't bash Giddy for it... we have our own forum and half the crap being said lately is because we won't allow everyone in... next time you look note the amount of "viewers" to the horse forum and compare that to the other forums... also note the amount of participation for the horse thread... most of you say you may be sick of it... but most of you are viewing it... :whistle:
Ditto on that biotch paso always startin the shiot! :lmao: lol im kiddin paso..i love ya! :huggy:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
:smack: I gave you green today look...dumbass..
well guess i have another hater throwing out the red..and to answer your karma comment..i dont care who you are..ty paso for the green.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
well guess i have another hater throwing out the red..and to answer your karma comment..i dont care who you are..ty paso for the green.

Was the red signed? If I EVER give you red it will be signed..

by Loper :lmao:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Was the red signed? If I EVER give you red it will be signed..
no but it was sent right when u made that post about giving me red...im sure its some one that has a personal issue with me..the one that keeps leaving the cheat on my hub and im not that hot..etc etc.. :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
My green karma giver... 09-12-2007 11:52 PM Oh, like she would EVER look at your old azz twice

Not old, Well seasoned!

Sign it Sissy! :popcorn:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I am new here, what is "karma" I know what karma is what but how do you get it or give it etc ?

G

GVF

I am a karma idiot too. DOn't understand it LOL. I don't stir the pot much, so hope my karma stays in the green :) (I don't post much though, so I am not very popular.)

I do lurk and read alot of the arguing here and am learning much about certain posters personalities and treatment of others. It is sad the way some responces are put out there. I honestly feel an opinion can be given with respect and tact (unless you know that person very well to "bash" them as a close friend or sibling).

The thing to remember here, is not all of us reading here is aware of who knows who, and so your fun, yet "insulting" comment to a friend may seem like ridiculous immature war to us onlookers. Maybe there could be a way to identify this placing the <jk> for "JOKING" additite to a post would help us weed through and better understand the real from the freindly bashfests that seem to be the norm around here :) Just a thought.

Hope I don't get red karma for this comment!! Just posting my observation and a suggestion for us newbies.