NASCAR Diversity

J.South

Let's get drunk
crabcake said:
If I had a nickel for every time someone said "I was ... because I am ..." :duh:

No, I didn't see it, but again, "feeling" and "being" are two different things. Just b/c someone thinks that is the reason doesn't make it so. Did Bubba's dad have proof? Did he have a letter stating "You and your son should get lost b/c we don't let blacks race!"? Was there a sign when he went to fill out the papers that said "No Blacks"? If not, it's assumptions ... and assumptions are just as common as opinions ... which are just as common as :moon:.

They are in Alabama...a guy tells you at the gate to get lost you get lost or run the risk of not being found...I am not saying all of the south is like that but just the old south (ole' south)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
J.South said:
They are in Alabama...a guy tells you at the gate to get lost you get lost or run the risk of not being found...I am not saying all of the south is like that but just the old south (ole' south)

puhlease! :duh: I saw black folks dancing next to white folks in that movie "Sweet Home Alabama". They don't do that crap down there!

crabcake

Chasey_Lane said:
Everyone knowns that NASCAR is a redneck sport. :duh:

but black folks are welcome to become rednecks with 'em! :yay:

or are you gonna tell me it's okay b/c "White Men Can't Jump", cause I'll have to slap some Larry Byrd on yo azz! :really:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
crabcake said:
or are you gonna tell me it's okay b/c "White Men Can't Jump", cause I'll have to slap some Larry Byrd on yo azz! :really:
Just as they can't dance, either. :duh:

Sooooo, if we're bringing the "minorities" :rolleyes: to NASCAR, does this mean the "senioraties" will start playing football, basketball, etc.? Oh, and I want more crackers working at fast food restaurants, too. :rolleyes:

J.South

Let's get drunk
crabcake said:
puhlease! :duh: I saw black folks dancing next to white folks in that movie "Sweet Home Alabama". They don't do that crap down there!

That's funny...you think movies are real :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme

K

Kain99

J.South said:
Announcement: I do believe that we are dealing with an MPD. I know I have said this before but........ No one, is this stupid. :lmao:

J.South

Let's get drunk
crabcake said:
but black folks are welcome to become rednecks with 'em! :yay:

I have to admitt Larry is the great player and coach

crabcake

J.South said:

I know :killingme ... it's right up there with believing everything you see on tv ... like some dude pitching a fit about not being allowed to race b/c he's black. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:
I'm guessing, by your name, you are a jeff gordon fan? :confused:

Yes that would be the " FOR NOW" point leader...(Brag while I can, because that could change next week)....and....The car OWNER of the number 48.... :lmao: :whistle: :popcorn: :moon:

J.South

Let's get drunk
Kain99 said:
Announcement: I do believe that we are dealing with an MPD. I know I have said this before but........ No one, is this stupid. :lmao:

Let's ask your mama im sure she would disagree

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Kain99 said:
You don't need to go that far Dup! Just come over here. I'll tie her up, throw her in the back of your truck and you can take her home! :lmao:

Duh....Then what? Free feelies.... :smoochy:

K

Kain99

J.South said:
Let's ask your mama im sure she would disagree
WHAT? Was that supposed to be a slam against me or are you into self punishment? :killingme

J.South

Let's get drunk
crabcake said:
I know :killingme ... it's right up there with believing everything you see on tv ... like some dude pitching a fit about not being allowed to race b/c he's black. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme

who is pitching a fit when NASCAR gets greedy enough they will market minorities that's the AMERICANO way :patriot:

crabcake

Dupontster said:
Yes that would be the " FOR NOW" point leader...(Brag while I can, because that could change next week)....and....The car OWNER of the number 48.... :lmao: :whistle: :popcorn: :moon:

Jeff Foxworthy: "People don't like Jeff Gordon -- not because he wins every other week -- but people don't like Jeff Gordon because Jeff Gordon E-NUN-CIATES! And there is no room for that kind of thing in NASCAR!" :killingme

I don't dislike Jeff Gordon near as much as I despise Robbie Gordon and Skurt Bush. :wink:

K

Kain99

J.South said:
who is pitching a fit when NASCAR gets greedy enough they will market minorities that's the AMERICANO way :patriot:
They market minorities now Dingo! What about the gay gentleman? Jeez!

K

Kain99

J.South said:
No a slam would be ill ask your mama when she done blowing me
Buddy if you knew my Momma you wouldn't be leading her on like that! :lol: