NASCAR Diversity

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:
Jeff Foxworthy: "People don't like Jeff Gordon -- not because he wins every other week -- but people don't like Jeff Gordon because Jeff Gordon E-NUN-CIATES! And there is no room for that kind of thing in NASCAR!" :killingme

I don't dislike Jeff Gordon near as much as I despise Robbie Gordon and Skurt Bush. :wink:

TYVM on the Robbie and Kurt thing....I can't stand them either.....It's not
E-NUN-CIATEing its "pronouncing properly".....Brookie taught him that.... :razz:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
J.South said:
who is pitching a fit when NASCAR gets greedy enough they will market minorities that's the AMERICANO way :patriot:

:dur: Nascar IS greedy already ... that's why they are marketing where the money is (Texas and California) ... and when the majority of welfare recipients are minorities, milking a couple hundred bucks outta them for race tickets might be tough. After all, Nascar ticket agents don't take the independence card. :ohwell:

crabcake

Dupontster said:
Please don't get me started on that s!ut.... :dead:

hey now ... that was his wife! :nono: he chose her ... so paying up in the end shouldn't have been too problematic for him. :lol:

J.South

Let's get drunk
crabcake said:
:dur: Nascar IS greedy already ... that's why they are marketing where the money is (Texas and California) ... and when the majority of welfare recipients are minorities, milking a couple hundred bucks outta them for race tickets might be tough. After all, Nascar ticket agents don't take the independence card. :ohwell:

Unfortunatly the majority of welfare recip are not minorities... what a indepence card

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
crabcake said:
hey now ... that was his wife! :nono: he chose her ... so paying up in the end shouldn't have been too problematic for him. :lol:

I guess he had to pay for the image that she produced......It was probably money well spent.... :yeahthat:

crabcake

Dupontster said:
I guess he had to pay for the image that she produced......It was probably money well spent.... :yeahthat:

:ohwell: I don't know that I'd consider appearing as a :gossip: "money well spent" especially while driving a rainbow-schemed car. :really:

:neener: j/k

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Dupontster said:
TYVM on the Robbie and Kurt thing....I can't stand them either.....It's not
E-NUN-CIATEing its "pronouncing properly".....Brookie taught him that.... :razz:

The only thing she taught him is that his 7 Year Pre-Nup had expired...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
You all need to leave that boy alone.....I don't pick on Yimmy Yohnson....Pick on Rusty..He's a d!ck.... :yeahthat:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
If I start seeing Nascar on Bravo, after Queer Eye for the Straight Guy- I'm going to worry about the sport.... :yikes:

Kain99 said:
They market minorities now Dingo! What about the gay gentleman? Jeez!

crabcake

Dupontster said:
You all need to leave that boy alone.....I don't pick on Yimmy Yohnson....Pick on Rusty..He's a d!ck.... :yeahthat:

now now ... JJ ain't done nuthin' worthin pickin' on. he doesn't whine near as much as his car's CO-owner. :really:

that aside, I agree, Rusty is a "third leg". He's been through how many crew chiefs? :confused: On the bright side, we only have to entertain his presence for one more year, then he enters that wonderful life known as "sportscaster" retirement. :lol: